ELIMINATION CONTORTION OR MISS SHAPING EFFECT IN VERTICAL POLE (MAST) OF 50T LEVEL LUFING CRANE.
- Dr. Jivraj Mehta Institute of Technology, Mogar, Anand, Gujarat, India. Parul Institute of Technology, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Parul University, P.O.Limda, Ta.Waghodia –391760 ,Vadodara , Gujarat(India).
- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
A level luffing crane is very useful crane in industry as well as at dockyard, ports etc. A level luffing crane consists of a vertical mast which is a very important and supporting structure of crane. Due to various loads of crane like dead load of a crane, load carried by crane etc. the cross section of mast is subjected to deformation. Also changes in diameter occur due to welding is called distortion. The objective of this work is to reduce deformation and distortion of vertical mast. A distortion can be reduced by developing fixture and deformation can be reduced by designing and analysing of mast on software.
- Suverkrop, \"Level luffing crane,\" Google Patents, 1975.
- Hutter, Theoretical glaciology: material science of ice and the mechanics of glaciers and ice sheets: Springer, 1983.
- Ju, Y. Choo, and F. Cui, “Dynamic response of tower crane induced by the pendulum motion of the payload,” International Journal of Solids and Structures, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 376-389, 2006.
- Pan, C. Liang, and L. Liu, \"The Modeling of Main Hoist Mechanism of Quay Container Crane.\" pp. 377-381.
- Juergens, \"Crane control means employing load sensing devices,\" Google Patents, 1988.
- Allin Sr George, \"Lattice boom construction,\" Google Patents, 1967.
- Nayfeh, Z. Masoud, and N. Nayfeh, “A smart sway controller for cranes from theory to laboratory to industry,” Vibration problems ICoVP, pp. 14-29, 2011.
- M. Gyomrey, \"Endless chain drive for telescopic jib sections,\" Google Patents, 1982.
- C. ARVINDKUMAR, “\" design and analysis of beam for deformation of floor mounted jib crane,” atmiya institute of technology and science, 2015.
[Mohammed Aadil U, Urvish V. Brahmbhatt and Divyeshkumar P. Dave. (2017); ELIMINATION CONTORTION OR MISS SHAPING EFFECT IN VERTICAL POLE (MAST) OF 50T LEVEL LUFING CRANE. Int. J. of Adv. Res. 5 (1). 392-395] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
Dr. Jivraj Mehta Institute of Technology, Mogar, Anand, Gujarat, India
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/2758 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/2758
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.