DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF HIGH PERFORMANCE ANALOG CMOS BASED CIRCUITS USING PSPICE: AN OVERVIEW.
- M.Tech. Scholar (ECE), Amity School of Engineering and Technology, Amity University, Lucknow.
- Department of Electrical and Electronics, Amity School of Engineering and Technology, Amity University, Lucknow.
- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
Current mirror is the basic key element in VLSI design. To obtain high performance analog circuit application, the output impedance and accuracy are the most important parameter to determine the performance of the current mirror. A new current mirror is proposed in this paper to provide high accuracy and very high output impedance. To increase the output impedance and matching accuracy significantly a novel feedback gain is used. The new proposed current mirror also has output swing similar as the traditional two stage cascode current mirror.
- Kuo-Hsing Cheng, Chi-Che Chen and Chun-Fu Chung “Accurate Current Mirror with High Output Impedance”
- Handkiewicz, A.; Kropidlowski, M.; Lukowiak, M. “Switched-current technique for video compression and quantization” ASIC/SOC Conference, 1999. Proceedings. Twelfth Annual IEEE International , 1999 Page(s): 299 -303
- Harb, A.; Sawan, M. “New low-power low-voltage high-CMRR CMOS instru- mentation amplifier” Circuits and Systems, 1999. ISCAS ‘99. Proceedings of the 1999 IEEE International Symposium on , Volume: 6, 1999 Page(s): 97 -100 ~01.6
- Zeki, A.; Kuntman, H. “High-output- im- pedance CMOS dual-output OTA suitable for wide-range continuous time filtering applications” Electronics Letters , Volume: 35 Issue: 16, 5 Aug. 1999 Page(s): 1295 -1296
- Nooshabadi, S.; Visweswaran, G.S.; Nagchoudhurhi, D. “Current mode ternary D/A converter” VLSI Design, 1998. Proceedings., 1998 Eleventh International Conference on , 1998 Page(s):244 – 248
- E. Allen and D. R. Holberg, “CMOS Analog Circuit Design”. New York: Holt, Rinehart and Winston, 1987 Page(s):233
- Song, B.G.; Chang, I.K.; Kwon, O.J.; Park, J.G.; Kwack, K.D. “A simulation-based analog cell synthesis with improved simu- lation efficiency” TENCON 99. Proceedings of the IEEE Region 10 Conference , Volume: 2, 1999 Page(s): 1018 -1021 v01.2
- Zeki, A.; Kuntman, H. “Accurate and high output impedance current mirror suitable for CMOS current output stages” Electronics Letters , Volume: 33 Issue: 12 , 5 June 1997 Page(s): 1042 -1043.
- Saclunger, E.; Guggenbuhl, W. “A high-swing, high-impedance MOS cascode circuit” Solid-state Circuits, IEEE Journal of, Volume: 25 Issue: 1 , Feb. 1990 Page(s): 289 -29
- Razavi, Principles of Data Conversion System Design. New York: IEEE Press, 1995.
[Ayushi Chaurasia and Rajinder Tiwari. (2017); DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF HIGH PERFORMANCE ANALOG CMOS BASED CIRCUITS USING PSPICE: AN OVERVIEW. Int. J. of Adv. Res. 5 (1). 577-581] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/2785 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/2785
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.