SOME VERY SPECIAL PYTHAGOREAN TRIANGLES WITH THEIR PERIMETERS AS BOTH TRIANGULAR AND PENTAGONAL NUMBERS.
- Head, Department of Mathematics St. Aloysius’ College, Jabalpur, India .
- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
To find out the Special Pythagorean Triangles, where their perimeters are Triangular numbers and Pentagonal numbers both is the main objective of this paper. A few interesting results are observed.
- Rana S.S., Darbari Mita; Special Pythagorean Triangles in terms of Triangular Numbers; Journal of Ultra Scientist of Physical Sciences; Vol. 23(2); 2011; 559-562
- Darbari Mita; Special Pythagorean Triangles and Triangular Numbers; IJISET - International Journal of Innovative Science, Engineering & Technology, 2 Issue 7, July 2015; 406-409.
- Gopalan M.A., Janaki G.; Pythagorean triangles with perimeter as a pentagonal number; Antarctica J. Math.;5(2) (2008); 15-18.
- Mita Darbari; Special Pythagorean Triangles and Pentagonal Numbers; Proceedings of 17th Asian Technology Conference in Mathematics (ATCM 2012), December 16-20, 2012, organized by Suan Sunandha Raja Bhat University, Bangkok, Thailand;208-214
- Ivan Niven, Herbert S. Zuckerman; An Introduction to the Theory of Numbers; Wiley Eastern Limited; New Delhi; 1976; Page No. 106.
[Mita Darbari (2017); SOME VERY SPECIAL PYTHAGOREAN TRIANGLES WITH THEIR PERIMETERS AS BOTH TRIANGULAR AND PENTAGONAL NUMBERS. Int. J. of Adv. Res. 5 (1). 708-714] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
Head, Department of Mathematics, St. Aloysius’ College, Jabalpur India.
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/2803 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/2803
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.