- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
In our modern scenario with increasing population use of energy resources such as fuels from crude oil increases and the amount of resources decreases as the time increases. So, in near future there will be limited amount of fuel to overcome this problem the project focus on the zero-fuel consumption. The working principle is based on the electromagnetism. Here the hollow cylinder contains coil which produce the magnetic field and at top of the piston is made up of the ferrous rod. When the current is supplied due to pulls force of the solenoid the ferrous rod gets pulled with great amount of force. Thus, the reciprocating motion is achieved, and some IC engine components and electronic circuits are used to control the motion.
- Suhel, C. Baseganni and N. Dinakar, ?DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF ELECTROMAGANTIC ENGINE,? INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CURRENT ENGINEERING AND SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH, vol. 9, no. 6, pp. 56-61, 2017.
- Singh, S. Chaturvedi and S. Ali, ?AN ALTERNATIVE METHOD TO GENERATE RECIPROCATING MOTION,? International Journal of Advanced Technology in Engineering and Science, vol. 4, no. 08, pp. 344-349, 16.
- Lokhande, V. Emche and V. Khanke, ?A Review Of Magnetic Repulsion Engine,? International Journal of Engineering Development and Research, vol. 5, no. 01, pp. 413-416, 2017.
- K, N. NADAR and K. T, ?Study of Electric Reciprocating Engine,? International Journal for Scientific Research & Development, vol. 4, no. 06, pp. 509-510, 2016.
- Hota, M. Rathore and D. Shaikh, ?Magnetic Repulsion Piston Engine,? International Journal of Science and Research, vol. 4, no. 12, pp. 338-344, 2013.
- Gopi, ?Vehicle propulsion using Switching Magnetic Energy,? International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 1-11, 2014.
- Eapen, A. E. Varughese, A. T.P and A. T.N, ?ELECTROMAGNETIC ENGINE,? International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, vol. 03, no. 06, pp. 31-35, 2014.
- Dune, V. Nandarge, A. Bhosale, S. Dhage and A. Athani, ?AN INNOVATIVE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT OF MAGNETIC RECIPROCATING ENGINE,? INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INNOVATION IN ENGINEERING, RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY, pp. 1-5, 2016.
- Dhangar, A. Korane and D. Barve, ?MAGNETIC PISTON OPERATED ENGINE,? International Journal of Advance Research In Science And Engineering, vol. 4, no. 06, pp. 219-225, 2015.
- Dhananjay, S. Ramteke, K. Patre and S. Tudamwar, ?Magnetic Engine,? International Journal for Scientific Research & Development, vol. 2, no. 12, pp. 765-767, 2015.
- Das, ?An Electromagnetic Mechanism Which Works Like,? International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology, vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 2376-2379, 2013.
- C, P. K, V. K and B. S, ?EMISSIONLESS ENGINE BY USING ELECTRO MAGNET,? International Journal of Recent Advances in Engineering & Technology, vol. 1, no. 02, pp. 30-32, 2013.
- Balasubramanian and i. M, ?Experimental Investigation on Magnetized Piston,? Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering, pp. 1-7, 2014.
[Raj Solanki, Sushil Thakkar, Khushali Sheth and Harsh Sheth. (2018); FABRICATION OF ELECTROMAGNETIC ENGINE USING PULL FORCE. Int. J. of Adv. Res. 6 (4). 152-159] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/6838 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/6838
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.