ASSESSMENT OF CRISIS AND CONFLICT REGIONS IN RESPONSE OF HYBRID THREATS AND CONFLICTS.
- G. S. Rakovski National Defence College, 1504, Sofia, 82 Evlogi and Hristo Georgievi Bulgaria Blvd, Bulgaria.
- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
The assessment of crisis and conflict areas is the basis for responding to hybrid threats for each country. Adequate assessment of crisis and conflict areas can lead to more effective counteraction of hostile, hybrid impact. Separate examples are given for some of the indicators. The proposed mathematical model for assessing the complex impact of the environment in which operations against hybrid threats will be conducted will help to make adequate counter-solutions.
- Dimitrov, D., Conflictology, S., University of National and World Economy, 2004, pp. 44-45.
- Hemdi A. Taha, Introduction to Operation Research, Williams Publishing House, Moscow, 2001.
- Zahariev, I., Maneuvering Approach for Conducting Operations from Land Force Formations in a Complex Environment\", Sofia, BA, 2015: 67-72.
- Nikolaychuk, I. On the essence of the hybrid war in the context of the current military-political situation, M., Problems of the National Strategy, 2016 / book. 3, pp. 85-101.
- Penev, P. Fundamentals of Crisis and Conflict Theory, S., BA, 2009.
- Stoyanov, N. Hybrid Wars, S., East-West, 2016.
- Vidolov, B. Current Problems arising from the Assessment of crisis and conflict areas in hybrid threats and conflicts, BA, Sofia, 2017.
[Ivo Zahariev. (2019); ASSESSMENT OF CRISIS AND CONFLICT REGIONS IN RESPONSE OF HYBRID THREATS AND CONFLICTS. Int. J. of Adv. Res. 7 (3). 1-9] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/8591 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/8591
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.