- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
Power lab is instrument which has essential use in performing pharmacology practical related to cardiovascular, respiratory, gastrointestinal and reproductive organs tissues of frog, rat and rabbit and in-vivo study. It has beneficial effects in pharmacology practical for study of effects of different drugs on gastrointestinal tissue, skeletal muscles, cardiovascular, respiratory and uterus and to store the data safely and effectively. Aim of this study was application of powerlab to plot a graph of effect of drugs on gastrointestinal tract noting the drugs having stimulant and depressant effects (pilocarpine, histamine and barium chloride are all stimulants of intestine while adrenaline and atropine are depressants) and data storage.
- no NORINA .Pharmacology Experiments Using PowerLab Pharmacology Experiments Using PowerLab. ADInstruments Ltd.
- Shokr A . S. Practical physiology power lab. Experiments For Medical Students .
- PCB 3712L .Lab 1- Introduction to LabTutor
- PREPARE has been?included in the Australian guidance?Best Practice Methodology in the Use of Animals for Scientific Purposes, published by the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) in December 2017.
- Posokhova E, David Ng,? ?Opel A,? ?Masuho I, Tinker A, ?BieseckerG, ?Wickman K, and ?Martemyanov? K.??? Essential Role of the m2R-RGS6-IKACh Pathway in Controlling Intrinsic Heart Rate Variability. PLOS One. 2013; 8(10): e76973.
- ?Ahmad FD ,? Abdul Sattar M ,?? Rathore HA,?? Abdullah MH,? Samual Tan ,? Nor Azizan Abdullah and? James Johns E. Exogenous Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Reduces Blood Pressure and Prevents the Progression of Diabetic Nephropathy in Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats. Renal Failure, 34(2): 203?210, (2012)
- Kilkenny C,??? Browne WJ,? Cuthill I.C, Emerson M,?? Altman DG. Improving Bioscience Research Reporting: The Arrive Guidelines for Reporting Animal Research Published: June 29, 2010 https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pbio.1000412
- Kilkenny C , Browne WJ, Innes C. Cuthill, Michael Emerson, Douglas G. Altman. I mproving Bioscience Research Reporting: The Arrive Guidelines for Reporting Animal Research. PLos Biology,June 2010 | Volume 8 | Issue 6 | e1000412
- Dinesh K. Badyal, Chetna Desai, Santanu K. Tripathi, P. Dhaneria, Sujith J. Chandy, and B. K. Bezbaruah. Postgraduate pharmacology curriculum in medical institutions in India: Time for need-based appraisal and modifications. Indian J Pharmacol. 2014 Nov-Dec; 46(6): 584?589. doi:? [10.4103/0253-7613.144903]
- Kilkenny C , * Browne WJ,? ?Cuthill,IC?? Emerson M, 4 and Douglas G. Altman 5Improving Bioscience Research Reporting: The ARRIVE Guidelines for Reporting Animal Research. PLoS Biol. 2010 Jun; 8(6): e1000412
[Samia Perwaiz Khan and Muslim Abbas. (2018); BENEFITS OF USE OF POWER LAB IN PRACTICAL AND RESEARCH IN PHARMACOLOGY DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES. Int. J. of Adv. Res. 6 (11). 61-64] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
Jinnah Medical & Dental College
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/7971 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/7971
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.