- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
Objective: To analyze the clinical effect of Hemabate in preventing and treating postpartum hemorrhage caused by uterine inertia.Methods: 80 cases of parturient women with high-risk factors of uterine inertia who delivered in our hospital between January 2017 and July 2018 were selected as subjects. With the approval of the ethics committee, parturient were divided into observation group (case number =40) and control group (case number =40) based on the random principle. In the observation group, Hemabate was given to prevent and treat postpartum hemorrhage, while in the control group, oxytocin was given to prevent and treat postpartum hemorrhage.Result: Compared with the control group, the incidence of postpartum hemorrhage in the observation group (7.5%) was significantly lower than that in the control group (20.0%), and the difference was statistically significant (P<0.05). The blood loss at 2h and 24h postpartum was significantly lower in the observation group than in the control group, and the difference was statistically significant (P<0.05). The incidence of adverse reactions, such as vomiting, hypothermia, headache and elevated blood pressure, was significantly lower in the observation group (7.5%) than in the control group (27.5%), and the difference was statistically significant (P<0.05).Conclusion: The application of Hemabate in the prevention and treatment of postpartum hemorrhage caused by uterine inertia can significantly reduce the incidence of postpartum hemorrhage, reduce the amount of postpartum hemorrhage, with low adverse reactions and higher drug safety.
- Borovac-Pinheiro, A. et al., 2018. Postpartum hemorrhage: new insights for definition and diagnosis. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Volume 219, pp. 162-168.
- Chunfang, W. & Lin, O., 2017. Xinmupei in the prevention and treatment of postpartum hemorrhage due to uterine atony (In Chinese). Hebei Medical College, Volume 23, pp. 52-54.
- Dengxi, Shuyuan, P. & Yiyuan, L., 2016. Clinical Observation of 58 Cases of Postpartum Hemorrhage due to Uterine Atrophy Treated by Xinmupei (In Chinese). Chinese National Folk Medicine, Volume 25, pp. 114-115.
- Flood, M. M., Pollock, W. E., McDonald, S. J. & Davey, M.-A., 2018. Monitoring postpartum haemorrhage in Australia: Opportunities to improve reporting. Women and Birth, Volume 31, p. 89?95.
- Gyamfi-Bannerman, C. et al., 2018. Postpartum hemorrhage outcomes and race. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Volume 219, pp. 185.e1-185.e10.
- Hebei , 2017. Xinmupei in the prevention and treatment of postpartum hemorrhage due to uterine inertia (In Chinese). Chinese Journal of Biochemical Medicine, Volume 37, pp. 129-130.
- Min, P., Guoqiang, S., Min, L. & et al., 2016. Comparison of the efficacy of Anlek and Xinmupei in the treatment and prevention of postpartum hemorrhage (In chinese). China Maternal and Child Health Care, Volume 31, pp. 4128-4130.
- Newsome, J. et al., 2017. Postpartum Hemorrhage. Techniques in Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Volume 20, pp. 266-273.
- Saccone, G., Caissutti, C., Ciardulli, A. & Berghella, V., 2018. Uterine massage for preventing postpartum hemorrhage at cesarean delivery: Which evidence?. European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, Volume 223, p. 64?67.
- Shangmin, 2017. The efficacy and application timing of Xinmupei in preventing uterine atony bleeding after cesarean section for high-risk parturients (In Chinese). Primary Medical Forum, Volume 21, pp. 929-930.
- Wang, L. et al., 2018. Drivers of C-section birth in Xuzhou, China. International Journal of Recent Scientific Research, Volume 9, pp. 27849-27852.
- Wei, S., 2016. Clinical application of Xinmupei in preventing and treating postpartum hemorrhage due to uterine atony (In Chinese). Hubei Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Volume 38, pp. 50-52.
- Xueyan, Z., 2017. The total effective rate of carboprost tromethamine injection in the clinical treatment of 60 cases of postpartum hemorrhage due to uterine atony (In Chinese). Heilongjiang Medicine, Volume 30, pp. 831-833.
- Yaoyu, Q., 2017. An analysis of the time for Xinmupei to prevent and treat postpartum hemorrhage due to uterine atony (In Chinese). .Female Health Research at Home and Abroad, Volume 93.
[Li Wang, Zhongfang Wei, Jie Li, Shuqin Li, Lian Zhu and Feng Liu. (2018); CLINICAL EFFECT OF HEMABATE IN PREVENTING AND TREATING POSTPARTUM HEMORRHAGE CAUSED BY UTERINE INERTIA. Int. J. of Adv. Res. 6 (11). 138-142] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Xuzhou Central Hospital, Xuzhou, Jiangsu province, 221009, China
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/7980 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/7980
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.