- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
This research aims to find out the way the Constitutional Court protects the constitutional rights of citizens without the authority of Constitutional Complaint and also to know the legal remedies for citizens to submit their constitutional rights relating to the use of Constitutional Complaint. This research was carried out in the Constitutional Court of the Republic of Indonesia, the research method used by the authors to achieve the objectives among others is literature research by collecting data in the form of required documents and field research through direct interview techniques to obtain data which is then described descriptively. The results of this study indicate that the form of protection of the Constitutional Court against Citizens only refers to what is explained by the Constitution, in this case is the Constitution, in which the Constitutional Court does not have the authority to adjudicate legal applications in the form of Constitutional Complaint, so there is no room for citizens State to protect its constitutional rights through legal efforts of Constitutional Complaint.
- Empat Pilar KehidupanBerbangsa dan Bernegara(Jakarta: SekretariatJenderal MPR RI, 2012)
- Mahmud Marzuki Peter. 2009. PenelitianHukum, Jakarta: KencanaPrenada Media Group
- GaffarJanedjri. DemokrasiKonstitusionalPraktikKetatanegaraanIndonesiaSetelahPerubahan UUD 1945. (Jakarta: KonstitusiPress, 2012)
- Palguna I DewaGede. S.H., M.H. PengaduanKonstitusional (Constitutional Complaint) UpayaHukumterhadapPelanggaranHak-HakKonstitusionalWarga Negara.(Jakarta: SinarGrafika, 2013)
- Triningsih Anna, P4TIK (PusatPenelitiandanPengkajianPerkara, PengelolaanTeknologiInformasidanKomunikasi) MahkamahKonstitusiRepublik Indonesia, when answer questions writer through interview /interview, 7th November 2015.
[Suardi, Alfian, and Eva Fachria. (2018); THE URGENCY OF CONSTITUTIONAL COMPLAINT AS AN INSTRUMENT IN PROTECTING THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS OF CITIZENS. Int. J. of Adv. Res. 6 (12). 38-43] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
Politeknik Negeri Media Kreatif Makassar
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/8112 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/8112
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.