INVESTMENT OF TIME AND ITS RELATION TO INCREASING THE LEVEL OF ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF STUDENTS AT THE COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND HUMANITIES, DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - SHAQRA UNIVERSITY (CSHDBSUKSA) THADIQ BRANCH, KSA(STATISTICAL STUDY).
- Faculty of Economics and Political Sciences-Omdurman Islamic University (Sudan) ? Shaqra University- KSA.
- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
The study aimed at finding out the investment of time and its relevance to the academic achievement of the students at the College of Science and Humanities (Department of Business Administration) - Shaqra University- Thadiq branch in light of some variables related to organization, planning, guidance and control. The research used the descriptive, analytical method. The sample of the study consisted of 110 students selected by stratified random sampling method with equal allocation(55 males and 55 females). A questionnaire was used as a data collection.
- Abdel-Al Antar Mohamed Ahmed (2009) the effectiveness of time management students at Teachers College in Hail.WWW.ULUM.NL in Saudi Arabia and its relation to collection, Journal of Human Sciences- Year 6: Issue 40: Winter 2009 Faculty of Education, Sohag University, Egypt,
- Al-Deeb, Ibrahim Ramadan, Foundations and Skills of Self-Management, Umm Al-Qura Foundation for Translation and Publishing, 2006.
- Al-Khouli, Mohammed, Study Skills, Dar Al-Falah Publishing and Distribution, Amman Jordan, 2000
- Al-Rahimi, Salem and Al-Mardini, Tawfiq, The Effect of Time in the Academic Achievement of Students at Irbid University, Journal of the University of Economic Sciences, 2014.
- Donald W.D Thirteen timely Tips for more Effective personal time Management, new York, Harper Role, 1997.
- Hamouda, Abdel Nasser, The Arab Guide to Time Management, League of Arab States, Arab Organization for Administrative Development, Cairo, 2009.
- Issa, Mansour, Time Management Skills, Egyptian Academy of Sciences. First Edition, Cairo, 2012
- Macan, C. and Fogarty, J, and Roberts, Strategies for success in education time Management in more Important for part, 2012.
- ^Stella Cottrell (2013). The Study Skills Handbook. Palgrave Macmillan. pp.?123+. ISBN978-1-137-28926-1.
- Project Management Institute (2004). A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide). ISBN1-930699-45-X. Archived from the original on 2008-11-04.
[Mohamed Hassan Mahmoud Farag and Faiza Mohamed Hassan Khalil. (2019); INVESTMENT OF TIME AND ITS RELATION TO INCREASING THE LEVEL OF ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF STUDENTS AT THE COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND HUMANITIES, DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - SHAQRA UNIVERSITY (CSHDBSUKSA) THADIQ BRANCH, KSA(STATISTICAL STUDY). Int. J. of Adv. Res. 7 (2). 185-201] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
SHAGRA UNIVERSITY, THADIQ BRANCH, KSA
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/8476 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/8476
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.