A NOVEL AND HYBRID PROTOCOL FOR WIRELESS BODY AREA NETWORKS.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Sunrise Institute of Engineering,Technology & Management ,Unnao Uttar Pradesh, INDIA.
- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
The applications of wireless sensors/body area networks comprise a wide variety of scenarios. In most of them, The Networks is composed a large number of nodes deployed in an extensive are in WSN.It is quite necessary that the data must be transferred in a secure way to the WBAN system coordinator. We must also take care of the fact that the data of one patient must not get mixed up with another one?s. The patient?s data is highly private and it must have limited access and must be highly secure. This paper compares the two recently proposed protocols ATTEMPT and SIMPLE along with simulation results. Later sink position is optimized.
- Poon, Y. Zhang and S. Bao, `A novel biometrics method to secure wireless body area sensor networks for telemedicine and m-health?, IEEE Communications Magazine (2006); Vol. 44, No. 4, pp. 73-81.
- K. Venkatasubramanian, A. Banerjee and S.K.S. Gupta, `Plethysmogram-based Secure Inter-Sensor Communication in Body Area Networks?, Proceedings of MILCOM (2008); San Deigo, CA. pp.1-7.
- Jin-Meng Ho., `A Versatile Suite of Strong Authenticated Key Agreement Protocols for Body Area Networks?, Proceedings of 8th International Conference on Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Conference (IWCMC) (2012) August 27-31; Limassol, pp. 683-688.
- Fan Rung, Ping Ling-Di, Fu Jian-Qing and Pan Xue-Zeng, `The New Secure and Efficient Data Storage Approaches for Wireless Body Area Networks?, Proceedings of International Conference on Wireless Communications and Signal Processing (WCSP) (2010) October 21-23; Suzhou, pp. 1-5.
- Liu Jingwei , Zhang Zonghua, Sun Rong and Kyung Sup kwak, `An Efficient Certificateless Remote Anonymous Authentication Scheme for Wireless Body Area Networks?, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Communications(ICC) (2012) June 10-15; Ottawa, ON, pp. 3404-3408.
- Javaid Z. Abbas, M. S. Farid, Z. A. Khan and N. Alrajeh, ?M-ATTEMPT: A New Energy-Efficient Routing Protocol for Wireless Body Area Sensor Networks?, The 4th International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks and Technologies (ANT 2013), 2013, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, Procedia Computer Science, Volume 19, 2013, Pages 224-231.
[Utkarsh Shukla. (2019); A NOVEL AND HYBRID PROTOCOL FOR WIRELESS BODY AREA NETWORKS. Int. J. of Adv. Res. 7 (5). 129-137] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/9011 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/9011
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.