- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
The purpose of the study was, ?A study of burnout syndrome of physical education teacher in purulia district.? The Researcher selected on the Different schools in purulia district for research purpose. Total 40 subjects for the study in which (N=40) and with the range of age is 25-45 years was selected for the data collection as per simple randam technique method. After that researcher collects the data, from those teachers with the help of Burnout Syndroms questionnaire. After the data collection the researcher analyses the data with the help of descriptive statistics (Mean, SD, Percentage).
- Schaufeli, W. B., Leiter, M. P. & Maslach, C. (2009). Burnout: 35 years of research and practice. Career Development International, 14, 204-220.
- Maslach, C. & Leiter, M. P. (1997). The truth about burnout. San Francisco: Jossey Bass. Maslach, C., Schaufeli, W. B. & Leiter, M. P. (2001). Job burnout. In S. T. Fiske, D. L. Schachter & C. Zahn-Waxer (Eds.), Annual Review of Psychology, 53, 397-422.
- Lee, R. T. & Ashforth, B. E. (1993). A further examination of managerial burnout: Toward an integrated model. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 14, 3-20.
- Schaufeli, W. B. & Schreurs, P. J. G. (2005). Are there causal relationships between the dimensions of the Maslach Burnout Inventory? A review and two longitudinal tests. Work & Stress, 19, 238 ? 255.
- Freddi M,?Corradi A. Stress, job satisfaction, and quality of life in the health professions: the role of?burn-out?and personality features. Recenti Prog Med.2003, 94(12):545-8.
- Bauer J,?H?fner S,?K?chele H,?Wirsching M,?Dahlbender RW.The?burn-out?syndrome?and restoring mental health at the working place.PsychotherPsychosom Med Psychol.2003 May;53(5):213-22.
- Colasudro, M.M. (1981). A descriptive study of professional burnout among public school teachers in San Diego. Dissertation Abstracts international, 42(2), 470A
[Sajal Maji and Sk Hilaluddin. (2019); A STUDY OF BURNOUT SYNDROME OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION TEACHER IN PURULIA DISTRICT. Int. J. of Adv. Res. 7 (7). 163-168] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/9340 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/9340
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.