REAL-TIME LANE DETECTION ANALYSIS AT NIGHT.
- Bachelor of Engineering(B.E), Department of Electronics & Telecommunication,Ramrao Adik Institute of Technology,Navi Mumbai, India.
- Bachelor of Engineering(B.E, pursuing), Department of Electronics & Telecommunication,Ramrao Adik Institute of Technology, Navi Mumbai, India
- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
The Lane driving assistance is the need of the hour as the number of people using vehicles has increased. This may increase the chances of accidents.If we consider driving at night time, smart assistance for vehicles is even more important. We have worked on the lane detection, where we have implemented our algorithm for four different scenarios. We have used Adaptive Gamma Correction on dark frames and Inverse Perspective Mapping(IPM) is used with camera calibration and Kalman Filter(KF) plays an important role in predicting the lanes in the dark environment. The experiment conducted shows that our algorithm is robust to use in real-time night conditions.
- VanQuangNguyenaHeungsukKimaSeoChangJunbKwangsuckBooa,A Study on Real-Time Detection Method of Lane and Vehicle for Lane Change Assistant System Using Vision System on Highway,Volume 21, Issue 5, October 2018, Pages 822-833
- Chien-Cheng Tseng1 (曾建誠), Hsu-Yung Cheng2 (鄭旭詠), Bor-Shenn Jeng3 (鄭伯順).A Lane Detection Algorithm Using Geometry Information and Modified Hough Transform. 18th IPPR Conference on Computer Vision, Graphics and Image Processing (CVGIP 2005), 2005/8/21~23, Taipei, ROC
- Qingquan Li,Jian Zhou, Bijun Li Yuan Guo and Jinsheng Xiao, Robust Lane-Detection Method for Low-Speed Environments, 4 December 2018
- Amartansh Dubey, M. Bhurchandi,ROBUST AND REAL-TIME DETECTION OF CURVY LANES (CURVES) WITH DESIRED SLOPES FOR DRIVING ASSISTANCE AND AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES, 3 Jan 2015.
- Byambaa Dorjand?Deok Jin Lee, A Precise Lane Detection Algorithm Based on Top View Image Transformation and Least-Square Approaches, Journal of Sensors,Volume 2016, Article ID 4058093, 13 pages
- Pallavi V. Ingale & Prof. K. S. Bhagat, Comparative Study of Lane Detection Techniques, International Journal on Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication, Volume: 4 Issue: 5
- AM. Assidiq,Othman O. Khalifa,Md. Rafiqul Islam,Sheroz Khan,Real-time lane detection forautonomous vehicles, 2008 International Conference on Computer and Communication Engineering,29 July 2008
- ShirleyRegevaJonathan J.RolisonbSalissouMoutaric,Crash risk by driver age, gender, and time of day using a new exposure methodology, Journal of Safety Research
- Guangqian Lu, A Lane Detection, Tracking and Recognition System for Smart Vehicles, Ottawa, Canada, 2015.
[Manthan Shenoy and Piyush Sonkusle. (2019); REAL-TIME LANE DETECTION ANALYSIS AT NIGHT. Int. J. of Adv. Res. 7 (10). 191-200] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
B.E. in Electronics & Telecommuniation
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/9821 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/9821
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.