SYNTHESIS AND STRUCTURAL PROPERTIES OF ZnO NANOPARTICLES BY ALTERNANTHERA SESSILE LEAVES EXTRACT.
- Research Scholar, Department of Physics, JNTU Ananthapur, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Head& Associate Professor, Department of Physics, JNTUA College of Engineering, Pulivendula- 516930, Y.S.R.District, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
Green synthesis is environmentally friendly technique for synthesis of metal Oxide nanoparticles.In this present work, synthesis of ZnO nanoparticles were prepared by Green Synthesis method. Here Leaf extract of Alternanthera Sessile can be used as reducing and capping agent for synthesis of stabilized ZnO nanoparticles .ZnO nanoparticles were characterized by X- ray diffraction (XRD), Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM), Energy dispersive analysis of X-rays (EDAX)and Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR).From X-ray diffraction studies it is observed that (101) phase obtained at 36.680 2theta value.The size of the nanoparticle is 22nm at this peak.It was observed that the shape of the ZnO particles is agglomerated spherical by SEM attached with EDS analysis. From FTIR analysis ,it was observed that Alkenes and Nitriles functional groups in this leaf extract used as reducing agent for synthesis of ZnO nanoparticles. It was proved by peaks were obtained at wave numbers 809cm-1 ,909cm-1,2331cm-1 and 2361cm-1.
- \"Green Synthesis of Zinc Oxide (ZnO) Nanoparticles Using OcimumTenuiflorum Leaves\"-Sagar Raut, Dr. P. V. Thorat, RohiniThakre-International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR)-Volume 4 Issue 5, May 2015,page no-1225-1228.
- \"Green synthesis, characterization and optical properties of zinc oxide nanosheets using Olea europealeaf extract\"-Akl M. Awwad*, BorhanAlbiss, Ahmad L. Ahmad-Adv. Mat. Lett. 2014, 5(9), 520-524 .
- \"X-ray Peak Broadening Analysis of ZnO Nanoparticles Derived by Precipitation method\"-Hiten Sarma*, K.C. Sarma-International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 4, Issue 3, March 2014 1,page no-1 - 7.
- NadiafebianaDjaja,RosariSaleh,’” characteristics and photocatalytics activities of Ce-Doped ZnO Nanoparticles \"Materials sciences and applications,vol4,145-152,2013.  N. Duran, P.D. Marcato, L. Alves, G. Souza, J. Nanotechnol. 3 (2005) 1–7.
- Riteshkumar,Induvarma,NidhiVerma,”synthysis and characterization of Mn doped ZnO particles prepared by a co-precipitation method”,international journal of advanced technology &engineering research,vol2,issue3,may 2012.
- George Varughese,K.T.usha,,A.S.kumar,”zinc sulfide nonmaterial doped with rare earth Neodymium-an optical study”international journal of engineering science and innovative technology,vol3,issue4,july2014
- RadhouaneBel-Hadj-tahar,AbdellatifBelhadjmohamed”sol-gel processed Indium –doped zinc Oxide ThinFIlms and their elecrical and optical properties”new journal of glass and ceramics,vol4, 55-65,2014.
- Nitinpandey,Rajneeshkumarsrivastava&S.G.prakash”study of photoelectret effect in dysprosium doped zinc oxide” indian journal of pure &applied physics,vol50,260-264,april2012.
- Al-Rasoul,Nadak.Abbas,Zainb J.Shanan,”structural and optical characterization of Cu and Ni doped ZnS Nanoparticles”, international journalof electrochemicalscience,vol8,5594-5604,2013.
- Bappadityapal ,soumendhara, K. Giri , D. Sarkar”Room temperature ferromagnetism with high magnetic moment and optical properties of Co doped ZnOnano rods synthesized by a solvothermal route”. Journal of alloys and compounds, vol-615, pages -378-385,2014
- Ratulkumardas,NayanmoniGogoi,PunuriJayasekharBabu, Pragya Sharma ChandanMahanta , Utpal Bora, \"The synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles UsingAmaranthusSpinous Leaf Extract and Study of their Optical Properties.”Advances in materials and chemistry,2012,2,275-281.
- NiranjanBala, S.Saha,M.Chakraborty,M.Maiti,S.Das,R.Basu and P.Nandy “Green synthesis of zinc oxide nanoparticles using Hibiscus subdariffa leaf extract :effect of temperature on synthesis, anti-bacterial activity and anti-diabetic activity”,5,2015,4993-5003.
[S. Sai Ganesh, S.Rajesh and K.Thyagarajan. (2017); SYNTHESIS AND STRUCTURAL PROPERTIES OF ZnO NANOPARTICLES BY ALTERNANTHERA SESSILE LEAVES EXTRACT. Int. J. of Adv. Res. 5 (1). 885-899] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
JNTUACEP, Pulivendula, Kadapa (Dist), Andhrapradesh. India
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/2829 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/2829
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.