- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
Stock market prediction is considered as one of the classic problems of time series prediction due to high volatility of the financial market. Stock prices tend to be dependent on various factors like historical values of the company stock, P/E ratio of the company, news articles related to the company and public opinion which includes faith in the company and rumours related to the activities of the company. The system tries to predict the opening price of stock market for few particular companies based on the company?s past performance and information available from various news sources.
- Shunrong Shen, Haomiao Jiang, Tongda Zhang, ?Stock Market Forecasting Using Machine Learning Algorithms?
- Farhad Soleimanian Gharehchopogh, Tahmineh Haddadi Bonab, Seyyed Reza Khaze ,?A linear regression approach to prediction of stock market trading volume?, International Journal of Managing Value and Supply Chains (IJMVSC),2013
- Nguyen Lu Dang Khoa, Kazutoshi Sakakibara and Ikuko Nishikawa , ?Stock Price Forecasting using Backpropagation Neural Networks with Time and Profit Based Adjusted Weight Factors?, SICE-ICASE International Joint Conference 2006
- Zabir Haider Khan, Tasnim Sharmin Alin, Md. Akter Hussain, ?Price Prediction of Share Market using Artificial Neural Network (ANN)?, International Journal of Computer Applications, 2011
- Ruchi Desai, Prof. Snehal Gandhi, ?Stock market prediction using data mining?, International Journal of Engineering Development and Research, 2014
- Radu Iacomin, ?Stock Market Prediction?, International Conference on System Theory, Control and Computing, 2015
- Minh Dang, Duc Duong, ?Improvement Methods for Stock Market Prediction using Financial News Articles?, IEEE,2016
- Murphy, John J., ?Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets.? New York Institute of Finance, 1999, pp. 1-5, 24-31. ISBN 0-7352-0066-1
[Raj Thakur, Sanchita Badkas, Meenakumari Pade and Pallavi Khude. (2017); Stock market prediction using Neural Networks and sentiment analysis of News Articles. Int. J. of Adv. Res. 5 (3). 2254-2259] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/3749 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/3749
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.