IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF QUESTIONING SKILL PRACTICE ACHIEVEMENT IN MICROTEACHING BY APPLYINGCLINICAL SUPERVISION MODEL.
- Department of Elementary School Teacher Education,University of Jember, Indonesia.
- Department of English Language Education, University of Jember, Indonesia.
- Department of Early childhood Teacher Education, University of Jember Indonesia.
- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
This study aimed to find an effective way/ action to improve the quality of questioning skill practice achievement in Microteaching by using clinical supervision model. The research subjects were 15 students (prospective teachers) of elementary school teacher education program, who attended the microteaching class in the even semester of 2015/2016. The study was conducted in 2 cycles, by applying clinical supervision model with oral feedback and with video feedback. Performance test with observation checklist was used to collect the data needed. Statistics descriptive was applied to analyse the collected data.The research result showed that the application of clinical supervision model with video feedback can improve 23.90% of the quality of questioning skill practice achievement, reduce 69.26% of errors in asking questions, and increase 49,49% of the frequency of basic questioning skill practice
- Acheson, Keith A & Meridith D Gall, 2010. Technques in The Clinical Supervision of Teacher, Preservice and Inservice Application. New York : Logman, Inc.
- Brown, George, 2009. Microteaching A Programme of Teaching Skills. London : Methuen.
- Elam, S., 2011. Performance-Based teacher Education : What is the State of The Art? Washington DC.: American Association of College For Teacher Education.
- Elliot, John, 2011. Action Research for Educational Change. Milton Keynes, Philadelphia : Open University Press.
- Ferguson, George, A., 1999. Staistical Analysis in Psychology and Education. New York : McGraw-Hill Book Company.
- General Directorate of Higher Education, 1998. Developmental educational Project Book II : The Implementation of Teaching Practicum? Jakarta :? General Directorate of Higher Education
- General Directorate of Higher Education, 2009. Jakarta : General Directorate of Higher Education; Higher education Development Project.
- General Directorate of Higher Education,1999. Clinical Supervision. Jakarta: General Directorate of Higher Education; Higher education Development Project.
- Kerlinger, Fred, N., 2006. Foundation of Behavioral research. New York : Holt, Rinehart and Winston, Inc.
- Krajewski, Robert J., 2009. Cinical Supervision : A Conceptual Framework; In Journal of Research and Development in Edocation; Vo.15; No.2; pp 38 - 43.
- Laughlin & J. Moulton, 2012. Evaluation of Performance Training Methods : A Manual of Teaching Trainer. New York : UNESCO.
- Masyhud, M. Sulthon dan Zakiyah Tasnim, 2009. Microteaching Management. Yogyakarta: Laksbang Pressindo.
- Masyhud, M. Sulthon, 1999. The Correlation between Teacher Candidates? Expectation for being Teacher and TheirTeaching Practicum Achievement Jember : Central of Research-The Univesity of Jember.
- Masyhud, M. Sulthon, 2015. Statistical Data Analysis for Educational Jember: The Institution of Management and Educational Profession Development.
- Masyhud, M.Sulthon; ZakiyahTasnim, 2016a. Management of Educational Profession. Yogyakarta: The Gift of the U
- Masyhud, M. Sulthon; ZakiyahTasnim, 2016b. Educational Research Method for Teacher Candidate and Educational Practicant: Theory and Practice. Jember: The Institution of Management and Educational Profession Developmnet.
- Masyhud, M. Sulthon; Zakiyah Tasnim; Misno A. Lathif, 2017. The Contribution of Grade Point Average (GPA), Microteching Practice Achievement and Motivation to be a Teacher on the Students? Teaching Practicum Achievement; International Journal of Research in Humanities and Social Studies, Volume 4, Issue 4, 2017, PP 22-27. India: Sryahwa Publications.
- Microteaching Laboratory Faculty of Teacher Training and Education ?The University of Jember, 2010. The Guide Line of Microteaching Implementation for the Students of? Faculty of Teacher Training and Education. Jember: Microteaching Laboratory Faculty of Teacher Training and Education ?The University of Jember.
- Tasnim, Zakiyah & M. Sulthon Masyhud, 2017. Improving the Students? Practice Achievement Quality of Giving Explanation Skill in Teaching Practicum by Using Clinical Supervision Model, The International Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities Invention 4(6): 3537-3540, 2017. India: THEIJSSHI
- Tuckman, Bruce, W., 2008. Conducting Educational Research. New York : Harcourt Base Javanovich, Inc.
[M. Sulthon Masyhud, Zakiyah Tasnim and Khutobah. (2017); IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF QUESTIONING SKILL PRACTICE ACHIEVEMENT IN MICROTEACHING BY APPLYINGCLINICAL SUPERVISION MODEL. Int. J. of Adv. Res. 5 (9). 140-148] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
University of Jember
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/5312 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/5312
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.