- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
The present study has tried to explore Perceived organizational Effectiveness among Government and Private Executives. For this data was collected on 200 respondents equally divided into Government (n=100, M=50, F=50) and Private (n=100, M=50, F=50) Sector Executives. Dhar & Dhar?s Organizational Effectiveness Scale (2012) was used to measure perceived organizational effectiveness of the respondents. The results of the present study have revealed that 1. As compared to Government Executive, Private Executives were found to score more on Advancement Opportunity and Task- Significance, 2. Female executives were found to report significantly more on Proactively, Belongings and on Total Organizational Effectiveness as compared to their male counterparts.
- Bibi, N. (2016). Role of Gender Diversity in Organizational- Effectiveness and Its implications. International Review of Management and Marketing, 6 (S4) 80-85.
- Dhar, S. &Dhar, U. (2012). Organizational- Effectiveness Scale. National Psychological Corporation. KachehriGhat, Agra.
- Grant, A. & Ashford, S. (2008). The dynamics of proactivity at work. Research in Organizational Behavior. 28, 3-34 doi:10.1016/j.riob.2008.04.002
- Gupta, N. &Sawhney, E. (2010). Occupational Self- Efficacy: A Comparative study of Government and Private Sector Executives. Research, Analysis and Evaluation. Vol. I, Issue-9, 19-22
- Richard et al (2009). Measuring Organizational performance. Towards methodological best practice. Journal of Management 4 (2).
- Six Sigma (2017). What is organizational effectiveness, June. https://www.6sigma.us
[Neeta Gupta and Neharshi Srivastava. (2018); ORGANIZATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS: A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF GOVERNMENT AND PRIVATE SECTOR EXECUTIVES. Int. J. of Adv. Res. 6 (3). 6-9] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
HNB Garhwal University Srinagar Uttarakhand
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/6640 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/6640
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.