- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
The organization of higher education conducted by the navy and has received recognition from the government. This opportunity is well utilized by naval technology colleges to continue to develop in service and lead to very high competition. To deal with various the problems mentioned above, naval technology high schools must have a strategy that is appropriate to deal with it. The purpose of this study is to provide an analysis of the development of naval technology Colleges strategies in facing the demands of universities. The method used in this study uses the SWOT analysis method. The SWOT analysis is used to identify criteria for strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats that exist in naval technology colleges. The results of the study indicate that Human Resources issues are crucial in increasing the competitiveness of universities. Quality of lecturers and the effectiveness of education staff is the main thing to increase the power competitiveness of universities, also in terms of increasing the competitiveness of college graduates
- Babalola, M. O. (2015). The Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) Analysis of Mycobacterium tuberculosis: A Systematic Review. Journal of Tuberculosis Research, 184-205.
- Bamousa, W. (2016). FedEx SWOT Analysis. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, 728-735.
- Baroto, M. B., Arvand, N., & Ahmad, F. S. (2014). Effective Strategy Implementation. Journal of Advanced Management Science, 50-54.
- Hana, U. (2013 ). Competitive Advantage Achievement through Innovation and Knowledge. Journal of Competitiveness, 82-96.
- Jhamb, D., &Kiran, R. (2011). Organized retail in India - Drivers facilitator and SWOT analysis. Asian Journal of Management Research, 264-273.
- Kumar, R. R., &Dr.J.Srikanth. (2017). SWOT Analysis Of Online Shopping Models. Organization India Technical Research, 28-31.
- M, M. (2017). A Quick Guide to the SWOT Analysis Departement of Field Activities. Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME), 1-4.
- Nair, C., &P.Amresh. (2016). Development of Strategic Plan for Hotel Industries through Swot Analysis. SSRG International Journal of Mechanical Engineering ( SSRG ? IJME ), 6-10.
- Orr, B. (2013 ). Conducting a SWOT Analysis for Program Improvement. US-China Education Review A, 381-384.
- Salar, M., &Salar, O. ((2014 ). Determining the pros and cons of franchising by using swot analysis. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 515 ? 519.
- Singh, A. (2014). Role of Women Entrepreneurs in India: A SWOT Analysis. International Journal of Management and International Business Studies., 231-238.
- Tuncay, M. (2-015). SWOT Analysis in Strategıc Management and a sample Application in Public. Munich Personal RePEc Archive, 1-22.
- Vladi, E. (2014). Tourism Development Strategies, SWOT analysis and improvement of Albania\\\"s image. European Journal of Sustainable Development, 167-178.
- Wahyuningtias, C. N., Sudarmiatin, &Indrawati, A. (2016 ). SWOT Analysis for Determining Marketing Strategy at the Primagama Courses. IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM), 38-46.
- Wanare, D. R. (2014). Study the Importance of SWOT Analysis on ERP Implementation. International Journal of Management and Social Sciences Research (IJMSSR), 33-36.
[AyipRivaiPrabowo, ZaenalFanani and Moeljadi. (2019); SWOT ANALYSIS TO DETERMINE DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES AT NAVAL TECHNOLOGYCOLLEGES(A CASE STUDY). Int. J. of Adv. Res. 7 (2). 163-169] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
University of Brawijaya
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/8473 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/8473
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.