PROMOTION OF HEALTH EDUCATION WITH EMPHASIS ON THE IMPORTANCE OF FOOD AND NUTRITIONAL EDUCATION.
- Mestre em Sa?de Humana e Meio Ambiente ? Centro Acad?mico de Vit?ria, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, CAV/UFPE ? Pernambuco, Brasil.
- Doutora em Ci?ncias Biol?gicas ? Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, UFPE ? Pernambuco, Brasil.
- Fisioterapeuta ? Centro Universit?rio Tabosa de Almeida, Asces-Unita ? Pernambuco, Brasil.
- Mestre em Bioqu?mica e Fisiologia ? Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, UFPE ? Pernambuco, Brasil.
- Doutora em Nutricao ? Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, UFPE ? Pernambuco, Brasil.
- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
One of the most important characteristics related to the development and growth of school-age children is food. As the children begin their studies, there is a great socialization, with a greater susceptibility to reproduction of the behavior of the like. In this way, it is necessary, to stimulate in groups, a healthier diet. For this, it is fundamental to add nutritional education in education, since it acts as an excellent resource for health promotion through the formation of healthy food preferences, influencing changes related to the practices and actions of daily children. Based on this, the present study aimed to promote an action of health education highlighting the importance of food and nutritional education in a public school located in Vit?ria de Santo Ant?o - Pernambuco. The study was carried out through authorization through the WICF for those under 18 years of age. The nutritional education activity was carried out with 30 students from the 5th grade. Before the nutritional education activity, the students attended a class on healthy eating. Then there was an activity of how to assemble a healthy dish. After the activity, it was observed that the students were able to integrate with the proposed action, presenting interest on the subject addressed, due to the application of the developed ludic-pedagogical practice. Thus, the activity performed was of significant importance for the students\\\' learning. Emphasizing that this type of educational action allowed the children to transmit new knowledge acquired about healthy eating for their family and purposes, and also demonstrated the need to apply nutritional education in school.
- BERNART, A.; ZANARDO, V. P. S. Educa??o nutricional para crian?as em escolas p?blicas de Erechim/RS. Viv?ncias, v.7, n.13, p.71-79, 2011.
- RESOLU??O CFN N? 380/2005. Disp?e sobre a defini??o das ?reas de atua??o do nutricionista e suas atribui??es, estabelece par?metros num?ricos de refer?ncia, por ?rea de atua??o, e d? outras provid?ncias, 2005.
- FAGIOLI, D. Educa??o nutricional na inf?ncia e na adolesc?ncia: planejamento, interven??o, avalia??o e din?micas. S?o Paulo: RCN Editora, 2006.
- SILVA, E. C. R.; FONSECA, A. B. Abordagens pedag?gicas em educa??o alimentar e nutricional em escolas no Brasil. In: ENCONTRO NACIONAL DE PESQUISA EM ENSINO DE CI?NCIAS (ENPEC), 7., 2009, Florian?polis. Anais... Florian?polis: ABRAPEC, 2009.
- SOUSA, P.M.O. Alimenta??o do pr?-escolar e escolar e as estrat?gias de educa??o nutricional. 62f. 2006. Especializa??o (Qualidade de Alimentos), Universidade de Bras?lia, Bras?lia, 2006.
[Dayane de Melo Barros, Priscilla Gregorio de Oliveira Sousa, Danielle Feijo de Moura, Tamiris Alves Rocha, Marllyn Marques da Silva, Andre Severino da Silva, Milca de Vasconcelos Gomes, Silvio Assis de Oliveira Ferreira and Roberta de Albuquerque Bento da Fonte. (2019); PROMOTION OF HEALTH EDUCATION WITH EMPHASIS ON THE IMPORTANCE OF FOOD AND NUTRITIONAL EDUCATION. Int. J. of Adv. Res. 7 (3). 48-51] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
Universidade Federal de Pernambuco - UFPE
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/8597 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/8597
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.