THE ERA OF CLOUD COMPUTING: A RECENT SURVEY.
- Research Scholar (Computer Science Engineering), Rabindranath Tagore University, Bhopal, India.
- Dean of Computer Science and Application, Rabindranath Tagore University, Bhopal, India.
- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
Cloud computing an emerging technology provides various services to the users like infrastructure, hardware, software, storage etc. For working cloud in data security, it is necessary that cloud computing network should always be free from outside attack/ threats. Here in this paper we focused on the cloud computing era needs, applications, issues and challenges and also tried to propose some of the good solutions which can be implemented to resolve them. Authors also tried to discuss different types of cloud and their providers with current scenario of cloud computing which pave the way to forecast its basic way to future. The service of cloud like IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) allows an internet trade a way to build up and produce on demand.PaaS (Platform as a Service): It is the client who controls the applications that run in the environment, but does not manage the operating system, hardware on which they are running. Need of cloudcomputing is an expertise uses the internet and central remote servers to maintain data and applications. Some reasons are Speedy Elasticity, Measured Service, on-Demand Self-Service etc. Cloud computing is also known as fifth generation of computing after supercomputer, Personal Computer, Client-Server Computing, and the Web. One of the issues of cloud computing is data security in which data can be loss or hacked by the attacker, possible solution of this problem by applying encryption techniques on the data. Some challenges are also present in cloud computing like lack of resources in which staff needed new skills or updated knowledge related technology, possible solution is to recruit new staff or give training to the existing ones. This survey of cloud computing concluded that Cloud computing is increasing part of IT and many gigantic organizations are going to implement cloud computing. In the near future work on data science, artificial intelligence and machine learning service inside cloud provider to protect the customer sensitive data from the intruders attack.
- E. Blonder, (1996)?Graphical password,? U.S. Patent 5 559 961, Sep. 24,.
- Dhamija, et.al, (2000) ? A user study using images for authentication,? in Proc. 9th USINEX Security Symp., Denver, CO, Aug. 2000, pp. 45? 58.
- Suo,et.al, (2005)? Graphical passwords: A survey,? in Proc. 21stAnnu.Comput. Security Appl.Conf., Dec. 5?9, 2005, pp. 463?472.
- A.J, et.al, (2007) ? A Fast and Secure Encryption Algorithm For Message Communication?, IET-UK International Conference on Information and Communication Technology in Electrical Sciences (ICTES 2007), Dr. M.G.R. University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. pp. 629-634.
- Joshi AshayMukundrao, et.al, (2011) ?Enhancing Security in Cloud Computing? Information and Knowledge Management ,ISSN 2224-5758 (Paper) ISSN 2224-896X,Vol 1, No.1, 2011.
- Sameer Rajan,et.al, (2011) ? Cloud Computing: The Fifth generation of Computing? International Conference on Communication Systems and Network Technologies 978-0-7695-4437-3/11 $26.00 ? 2011 IEEE DOI 10.1109/CSNT.2011
- Muhammad BaqerMollah,et.al, (2012) ?Next Generation of Computing through Cloud Computing Technology ? 25th IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (CCECE) 978-1-4673-1433-6/12/$31.00 ?2012 IEEE.
- Ajeet Kumar Gautam, et.al,(2012) ?An Improved Hybrid Intrusion Detection System in Cloud Computing? International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 ? 8887) Volume 53? No.6, September 2012.
- Hwan-Seok Yang,(2013)?A study on attack information collection using virtualization technology?74:8791?8799 DOI 10.1007/s11042-013-1487-8, Springer Science + Business Media New York 2013.
- Al Awadhi, E, et.al, (2013)? Assessing the security of the cloud environment? 17-20 Nov. 2013 IEEE Conference, Page(s) 251 ? 256.
- Vidya K. Bhise, Ajit S. Mali,(2013) Cloud Resource Provisioning for Amazon EC2 4th ICCCNT 2013 July 4-6, 2013 IEEE - 31661, Tiruchengode, India.
- Kumar Shridhar, et.al, (2014)? A Prevention of DDos Attacks in Cloud Using Honeypot? International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) ISSN (Online):2319-7064 Impact Factor(2012): 3.358 Volume 3 Issue11, November , 2014.
- MuhammetBaykara, et.al,(2015) ?A Survey on Potential Applications of Honeypot Technology in Intrusion Detection Systems? International Journal of Computer Networks and Applications (IJCNA) Volume 2, Issue 5, September ? October (2015)
- Sultan Aldossary, et.al, (2016) ?Data Security, Privacy, Availability and Integrity in Cloud Computing: Issues and Current Solutions? IJACSA) International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, Vol. 7, No. 4, 2016.
- Gagan,et.al,(2016) ?Dynamic Cluster based Privacy-Preserving Multi-Keyword Search over Encrypted Cloud Data? IEEE 2016 6th International Conference - Cloud System and Big Data Engineering (Confluence) 978-1-4673-8203-8/16/$31.00_c 2016
- YunfeiCI,et.al, (2017)?Design and Implementation of the Components of the Symmetric Cryptographic Algorithm? IEEE Second International Conference on Data Science in Cyberspace 978-1-5386-1600-0/17 $31.00 ? 2017 IEEE DOI 10.1109/DSC.2017.23
- Liangxuan Zhang, et.al, (2017)?Privacy-Preserving Attribute-Based Encryption Supporting Expressive Access Structures?2017 IEEE Second International Conference on Data Science in Cyberspace 978-1-5386-1600-0/17 $31.00 ? 2017 IEEE DOI 10.1109/DSC.2017.61
- Theo Lynn, PierangeloRosati, Arnaud Lejeune, Vincent Emeakaroha,(2017) A Preliminary Review of Enterprise Serverless Cloud Computing (Function-as-a-Service) Platforms IEEE 9th International Conference on Cloud Computing Technology and Science 2330-2186/17 $31.00 ? 2017 IEEE DOI 10.1109/CloudCom.2017.15
- ApurvaSaxena, et.al, (2018) ?Honeypot based new algorithm for data security? Journal of Engineering Research and Application Vol.8, Dec.
- ApurvaSaxena, et.al, (2019) ?Kerberos based Data security in Research & Production Honey Pot?EPH - International Journal of Science and Engineering ?Volume-5, Issue-1, Jan.
- https://www.researchgate.net/publication/301348543 White Paper: Cloud Security: Basic Principles
- AnubhaDubey, (2016), Applications of Machine Learning: Cutting Edge Technology in HIV Diagnosis, Treatment and Further Research, Computational Molecular Biology, 6 (3), 1-6.
[Apurva Saxena And Pratima gautam. (2019); THE ERA OF CLOUD COMPUTING: A RECENT SURVEY. Int. J. of Adv. Res. 7 (5). 198-206] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
Rabindra Nath Tagore University,Bhopal
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/9022 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/9022
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.