TEACHING VOCABULARY THROUGH INTERACTION, LAW CONTENT BASED VOCABULARY TEACHING
- English teacher at the chair of English language and literature of the Samarkand State Institute of Foreign Languages, Uzbekistan
- Second year student of the faculty of English. Samarkand State Institute of Foreign Languages, Uzbekistan
- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
This article concentrates on modern methods and approaches of teaching vocabulary through interaction. Several researches of Western linguists are given with examples and proven with statistics
- John Read, ?Assessing vocabulary?, Cambridge University Press, New York, 2000.
- Patsy M. Lightbown, ?Focus on Content-based Language Teaching?, Oxford University Press, 2014.
- Wei-Wei Shen, ?Current Trends of Vocabulary Teaching and Learning Strategies for EFL Settings?, Feng Chia Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences pp.187-224, No.7, Nov. 2003 College of Humanities and Social Sciences Feng Chia University.
- Ng Lee Luan, Sheila Marina Sappathy, ?L2 Vocabulary Acquisition: The Impact of Negotiated Interaction?, GEMA Online? Journal of Language Studies 5 Volume 11(2) May 2011.
- Grace Hui Chin Lin, ?Interactive Approaches for Vocabulary Teaching?, PhD, Texas A&M University, College Station MS, University of Southern California.
- Kyungran Jung, ?L2 Vocabulary Development through Conversation: a conversation analysis?, University of Hawai?i, 2004.
[Sirojiddinova Shahribonu Sirojiddinovna and Bakhriddinova Zarnigor (2019); TEACHING VOCABULARY THROUGH INTERACTION, LAW CONTENT BASED VOCABULARY TEACHING Int. J. of Adv. Res. 7 (11). 78-82] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/9977 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/9977
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.