MOTIVATION TO LEARN FOREIGN LANGUAGES THROUGH CONTENT BASED TEACHING
- English teacher at the chair of English language and literature of the Samarkand State Institute of Foreign Languages, Uzbekistan
- Second year student of the faculty of English. Samarkand State Institute of Foreign Languages, Uzbekistan
- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
Motivation is a frequently encountered term in both daily life and work, and it is considered to be an essential factor that can greatly effect individuals accomplishments and motivation has inseparable role in learning any foreign language. And this research paper reveals the relevance of motivation in terms of acquiring knowledge in the sphere of linguistics
- Allwright, R. L. (1977): ?Motivation ? the teacher?s responsibility? English language teaching journal, 31, 2.
- Gardner R. C. and Lambert W. E, 1972. Attitudes and Motivation in Second-Language Learning. Rowley, MA: Newbury House.
- Gardner R. C., 1985. The Role of Attitudes and Motivation. London, Great Britain: Edward Arnold.
- Wilkins D. A., 1975. Linguistics In Language Teaching. London: Edward Arnold.
- Bernard, W. (1951): ?Psychological Principles of Language Learning and the Bilingual Reading Method?. Modern Language Journal, 35, 1.
- Brown H. Douglas, 1994. Principles of Language Learning and Teaching. USA: Prentice Hall Regents.
- Cook, V. (2000). Linguistics and second language acquisition. Beijing: Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press and Macmillan Publisher Ltd.
- Belmechri Faiza and Hummel Kirsten, 1998. Orientations and Motivation in the Acquisition of English as a Second Language Among High School Students in Quebec city. Language Learning 48: 2, p219 ? p244
- Brewer, E. W., & Burgess, D. N. (2005). ?Professors role in motivating students to attend class? Journal of Industrial Teacher Education, 42(3), 24.
- Hyland K, editor. English for academic purposes. New York: Routledge; 2006. P. 50.
- Wright R. Medical English debunked. IATEFL Prof. Acad. Engl 2012; 39:39.
[Sirojiddinova Shahribonu Sirojiddinovna and Salimova Nafosat (2019); MOTIVATION TO LEARN FOREIGN LANGUAGES THROUGH CONTENT BASED TEACHING Int. J. of Adv. Res. 7 (11). 91-94] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
English teacher at the chair of English language and literature of the Samarkand State Institute of Foreign Languages, Uzbekistan, Second year student of the faculty of English. Samarkand State Institute of Foreign Languages, Uzbekistan
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.