PRAGMATIC - LINGUISTIC FEATURES OF ASTONISHMENT CATEGORY IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- Candidate of sciences in philology (PhD), Associate professor of Samarkand State Institute of Foreign Languages, dean of the English language and literature department
- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
In the last decade human factor became one of the progressive in linguistic science. More and more attention of linguists is paid for analysis of emotional phenomena from anthropological point of view. Astonishment in the present manuscript is investigated as emotional pragmatic-linguistic category, which is actualized in speech situation and written texts. There is an analysis of actualization of this category of feelings in literary texts and speech situations. Theoretical part of the manuscript is proved by examples
- Борьбогко В. Г. Принципы формирования дискурса. ? М.: URSS, 2007. ? 288c.
- Allott N. Key terms in Pragmatics. ? Beijing, 2010.
- Ariel M. Pragmatics and Grammar. ? Cambridge: CUP, 2008.
- Kadmon N. Formal Pragmatics: Semantics, Pragmatics, Presupposition and Focus. ? Oxford: Blackwell, 2001.
- Shi Xu. Discourse and Culture. ? Shanghai: Foreign Languages Education Press, 2013. ? 420 p.
[Ismailov Anvar Rustamovich (2019); PRAGMATIC - LINGUISTIC FEATURES OF ASTONISHMENT CATEGORY IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE Int. J. of Adv. Res. 7 (Nov). 95-99] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
Associate professor of Samarkand State Institute of Foreign Languages
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/9980 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/9980
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.