FACTORS ASSOCIATED WITH DENTAL FEARS AND ANXIETY IN CHILDREN
- Consultant Endodontist, Member of the scientific council, Saudi Board of Endodontics, Swedish board in Endodontics, Fellowship in Endodontic Microsurgery, Jeddah Specialty Dental Centre, Ministry of Health
- Medicinae Baccalaureus Baccalaureus Chirurgiae, bn Sina National College, KSA (Postal Address: Jjeddah, Al-Thaghr Neighbourhood., 22338
- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
- Wu, L. and Gao, X. (2018). Children?s dental fear and anxiety: exploring family related factors. BMC Oral Health, [online] 18(1). Available at: https://bmcoralhealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12903-018-0553-z [Accessed 2 Oct. 2019].
- Klingberg G, Broberg AG. Dental fear/anxiety and dental behaviour management problems in children and adolescents: a review of prevalence and concomitant psychological factors. Int J Paediatr Dent. 2007;17:391?406.
- Majstorovic M, Morse DE, Do D, Lim L, Herman NG, Moursi AM. Indicators of dental anxiety in children just prior to treatment. J Clin Pediatr Dent. 2014;39:12?7.
[Mohsen Daghustani, Hoda Jehad Abousada, Yara Waleed Almeer Abdullah, Najwa Samil Al Qurayqiri, Zahra Habib Al Saileek, Shatha Musaad A. Al Harthi, Noura Salem Al Qahtani and Sulafa Al Jeelani Fal (2020); FACTORS ASSOCIATED WITH DENTAL FEARS AND ANXIETY IN CHILDREN Int. J. of Adv. Res. 8 (1). 111-119] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/10272 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/10272
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.