- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
Violence against women that occurs in households in Indonesia until now is still quite high and therefore needs attention. Seeing from the problem presented above, the writer is interested in studying it more deeply in this article and formulating the main problem discussed in this article with the main problem studied to Why is it that the enforcement against domestic violence in Indonesia isnt effective and what is the reconstruction of Domestic Violence law enforcement in Indonesia based on justice? The study was studied using the constructivism paradigm and the type of research is a qualitative study with a socio-legal approach. Research shows the law enforcement of Domestic Violence is not optimal because of gender-based violence, increasing, both the number and form and mode of operation are increasingly diverse. Factors causing the occurrence of gender-based violence, are very complex and are interrelated. These factors include legal instruments that have not been able to provide protection to victims, the concept that women belong to the family (assets), media that do not support reporting on violence against women and children, public services that have not been optimal, and customs that sometimes legalizing violence, poverty problems, wrong interpretation of religious teachings, all of which are wrapped up in patriarchal culture. Therefore, it is necessary to do a legal reconstruction in which not only the substance (written law) but also the structure (enforcement institutions) and the culture of its people.
- Aroma Elmina Martha, (2003), Perempuan, Kekerasan dan Hukum, Yogyakarta, Ull Press.
- Davies Miranda,(Ed.) (1997), Women And Violence: Realities And Responses World Wide, 2nd ed, London and? new? York? ;? zed books Ltd.
- Faisal,(2010), Menerobos Positivisme Hukum, Rangkang Education, Yogyakarta.
- Fathul Djannah dkk, (2007), Kekerasan Terhadap Istri. Yogyakarta, LKiS, Cet. II.
- Jane Robert Chafman,(1990), Violence Againt Woman as a Violation of Human Right dalam Social Justice, Summer, Vol. 17.
- Johnny Ibrahim,(2005), Teori dan Metodologi Penelitian Hukum Normatif, Bayumedia, Surabaya.
- Moleong,(2002), Metode Penelitian Kualitatif, PT Remaja Rosdakarya, Bandung.
- Maisah, (2016), Rumah Tangga Dan Ham: Studi atas Trend Kekerasan dalam Rumah Tangga di Provinsi Jambi, Musawa,15(1), 2016.
- Nur Rofiah,(2017), Kekerasan Dalam Rumah Tangga dalam Perspektif Islam, Jurnal Ilmiah Agama dan Sosial Budaya 2, 1 (Juni 2017): 31-44.
- Rendi Amanda Ramadhan, (2018), Pengaruh Kekerasan Dalam Rumah Tangga (Kdrt) Terhadaptingkat Keharmonisan Dalam Keluarga Di Kelurahan Umban Sari Kecamatan Rumbai Kota Pekanbaru, JOM FISIP Vol. 5 No.1 ?April 2018
- https://www.komnasperempuan.go.id/file/Catatan%20Tahunan%20Kekerasan%20Terhadap%20Perempuan%202019.pdf accessed on 29 July 2019.
[Rudy Hartono, Hartiwiningsih and Sukarmi (2020); RECONSTRUCTION OF PENAL LAW IN DEALING WITH DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN JUSTICE-BASED JUDICIAL PROCESSES Int. J. of Adv. Res. 8 (2). 172-179] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
universitas pgri semarang
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/10449 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/10449
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.