A STUDY FOR DIAGNOSING AND TREATMENT OF CHRONIC AND RECURRENT DISEASES USING DATA MINING TECHNIQUES
|Submitted by :||Dr. Avijit Kumar Chaudhuri|
|University:||SEACOM SKILLS UNIVERSITY|
|Supervisor's Name :||PROF. (DR.) DILIP KUMAR BANERJEE|
|Year of award :||2022|
|Awards :||DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY IN COMPUTER APPLICATION|
The healthcare industry is one of the most information-intensive sectors. Medical facts expertise and information continue to expand every day. It was projected that five terabytes of data per year may be produced in an acute care hospital (Huang et al. 1996). Such data may be used to collect important healthcare information. The tremendous growth in the field of information technology software development and system integration technology has been incorporated to produce a new generation of the complex computer system. Information technology researchers are facing challenges to keep pace with these new eras of evolutions. These Challenges are found in the fields of compatibility among h...
2. Literature Review
3. Machine Learning Algorithms and Performance Metrics
4. System Design
5. Application of Data Mining Techniques for Avoiding Underestimation of An Event
6. Identifying Association Rules for the Assessment of the Possibilities of Cardio Vascular Disease
7. Integrated Data Mining Approach Based on the Identification of Important and Contradicting Variables for Analysis of Recurrence of Breast Cancer
8. Feature Selection for Estimation of Disease Progression in the Genetic Algorithm Model with Logistic Regression
9. A Novel Enhanced Decision Tree Model for Detecting Chronic Kidney Disease.
10. Conclusions and Future Work