- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
MSME is the most developed sector in India. It contributes the growth in GDP. This article is mainly concerned with micro,small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) and its market linkage based on their profitability.MSME plays a crucial role to India to generating employment and contributing to regional economic growth.It gives opportunity to rural people those who have minimum capital to invest in small business and male earnings on the daily or weekly basis.To start MSME, the people should utilize all the optimum resources available in their place. This paper presents the consequences the MSME faced by to get linkage with top companies.The level of profitability should lead linkage with other companies.This article gives brief idea about the MSME and importance of their market linkage.
- Aliyu mukhtar shehu and Rosli mahmood, August (2014) The Relationship between Market Orientation and Business Performance of Nigerian SMEs: The Role of Organizational Culture, International journal of business and social science, School of business management, Malaysia.
- World Bank (1994) Industrial Structures and the Development of Small and Medium Enterprise Linkages: Examples from East Asia, Meyanathan, EDI Series, World Bank
- FICCI-CMSME(Aug 19,2014)MSME Definition in India: The Present State and the imperatives
- Government of India MSME:MSME at a Glance 2016
- Mukund Chandra Mehta,2nd International Conference on Management, Humanity and Economics(2013) kuala Lampur (Malaysia), Challenges and Opportunities in Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in India
- IFC(International Finance Corporation) World Bank Group (Nov 2012) MSME A Research Study On Need, Gaps and Way Forward.
- Mishu Tripathi.Mr.Saurabh Tripathi,Mr.RikinDedhia,International Journal Of Science Technology and Management (march 2016), Challenges Faced by Micro,Small and Medium Enterprises Sector in India.
- Government of India, Ministry of MSME, Annual Report(2014-15)
- Brij Raj. Challenges in SME financing. Developing alternative financing source. Skoch Development Foundation
- Pankaj Trivedi, K.J.Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai, 12th AIMS International Conference on Management: Strategy for Profitable Growth through MSME Lending by Indian Banks.
- Development Commissioner MSME,Ministryof Micro, Small& Medium Enterprises(2014-15)Entrepreneurs Memorandum (Part II)Data On MME Sector
- Department of Agriculture, Forestry & Fisheries,(oct 2012):Linking Procedures to market programme
- Sylvia S. Temu & Esther K. Ishengoma,Indian Journal Of Economics & Business(June 2010):Financial Linkages and Performance of Rural Microfinance Cooperatives: Tanzanian case
- Jayne Bisman & Neelam Goela, Indian Journal Of Economics & Business (December 2010):The Small Industries Development Bank of India: A Retrospective on SME Financing
- Dossani,& Kenney.M(2002), creating and Environment for Venture Capital in India. World Development,30(2),pp.227-253.
[M. Farhana and P S. Anil. (2017); A STUDY ON MSME PROFITABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH POOR MARKET LINKAGE Int. J. of Adv. Res. 5 (1). 486-495] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
Pursuing MBA (Finance & Operations), Gnanam School of Business, Thanjavur.
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/2771 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/2771
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.