- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
The present paper presents analysis of a two unit redundant system with the concept of regular repairman and patience time. As regards to repairing of the system, it has to be wait for repair due to unavailability of repair facility after common cause failure. The analysis is carried out using the supplementary variable technique and Laplace transformation for evaluating reliability measures such as availability, reliability, mean time failure, mean time to repair and expected number of visits by the repair facility.
- Agnihotri, R.K., Satsangi, S.K. and Agarwal, S.C. (1995): “Two non-identical operative unit system with repair and inspection”, Microelectron, Reliab.35, 869-874.
- Dhillon, B.S. (1982): “Stachastic models for predicting human reliability”, Microelectron RELIAB., 22,491- 494.
- Chandrashekar, P. (1996): “Reliability analysis of a complex one unit system”, Opsearch, Vol. 33, No.3, 167-173
- Kumar, A and Garg, S.C. (1991): Reliability analysis of a system with a human ooperator and subject to two failure modes, Microelectron. Reliab. Vol. (2-3), 277-283.
- Ram, M., Singh, S.B. and Varshney, R.G. (2013): Performance improvement of a parallel redundant system with coverage factor. Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 8, 344–350.
- Wang, K.H. (2002): A survey of maintenance policies of deteriorating systems, Euro. J. Oper. Res., Vol. 139(3), 469-489.
[Mukesh Kumar and Varun K Kashyap. (2017); STOCHASTTIC BEHAVIOUR OF A SYSTEM WITH PATIENCE TIME FOR REGULAR REPAIRMAN Int. J. of Adv. Res. 5 (Feb). 1036-1040] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
University of Lucknow, Lucknow, India
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/3249
DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/3249
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.