- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
The objective of this research is to increase the fine motor skills of children. The method used in the learning process is more likely using conventional methods. The use of constructive play method with clay media in this research is expected to make children motivated and interested to learn and can stimulate their. Therefore, this study aims to fine out the description of fine motor skill of children which was given a treatment in the form of constructive play method implementation with clay media towards children fine motor skills. The type of research used is Quasi Experiment. The population in this study were all of 11 children for experimental group and group 11 children for control group. The data collection techniques used are test observation techniques. The data analysis techniques used are statistical descriptive and nonparametric statistical analysis. Based on Wilcoxon test results, as shown in the attachment, obtained arithmatic = 66 with price of t_ (table =) 11 and dk = 11 level and significance level is 0.05. So if compared the value of t_count = 66> the value of t_ (table =) 11. This data shows a significant difference between the two groups tested.
- Coker, Cheryl A. 2014. Motor Learning and Control For Practitioners. America:? McGraw-Hill.
- Einon?s, 1999. Learning Early. London: Marshall Publishing.
- Englebringt, Jill & Robert. 2012. Art & Creative Development for Young Children. 7th Edition. Unites State of America :
- P. Hughes. 2010. Children, Play, and Development. 4th Edition. Unites State of America: Sage Publication.
- Gallahu, Davhi L & Joh C. Ozmun. 2006. Undertanding Motor Development Infants,Children, Adolescents, Adults, Sixth Edition. Singapore: Internasional Edition.
- Gormly, Anne V & David M. Brodzinsky. lifespan Human Development. Fifth Edition. New York: Harcourt Brace Javanoviich Colleg.
- Yuk Berkreasi dengan Adonan Clay. Jakarta: Gramedia Putaka Utama. 2009.
- Tedjasaputra S. Mayke. 2007. Bermain, Maindan dan Permainan. Jakarta: PT Grasindo.
- Judith, Patricia, Barbara & Keith. 1993. Play at the Center of the Curriculum, 4th Edition. Unites State of America : Pearson Education.
- Papalia & Gabriel. 2.000. Experience Human Development, Thirteenth Edition Edition. United State Of Amerika: McGraw-Hill.
- Stone, Sandra J. 1993. Playing A Kids Curriculum. United States of America: Harper Collins.
[Nirwana, Laila Maharani and Miftahul Jannah. (2018); THE EFFECT OF CONSTRUCTIVE PLAY WITH CLAY MEDIA TOWARDS FINE MOTOR SKILL OF CHILDREN Int. J. of Adv. Res. 6 (3). 87-94] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
STKIP KUSUMA NEGARA JAKARTA INDONESIA
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/6653 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/6653
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.