STUDY ON IMPACT OF MINERAL FERTILIZERS ON BIOGENITY AND ENZYMATIC ACTIVITY OF SOILS WITH COMMON WHEAT.
- Department of Soil Science, University of Forestry ? Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Department of Plant Production, Technical University ? Varna, Varna, Bulgaria.
- Department ?Agrochemistry and Soil Science?, ?Afer Bulgaria? EOOD.
- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
The improving of the soil fertility requires the determining of appropriate fertilizer variants, easily assimilated and quickly acting, for obtaining of qualitative and high-yield agricultural produce. The purpose of the present development is to be researched the impact of mineral fertilizer products of ?Agropolychim? AD on the soil microbiocenosis in the rhizosphere of wheat and on the catalytic and cellulase activity of the fertilized soils. It is determined, that the biogenity of the soils is increased at fertilizing in comparison with the control (unfertilized) samples. The used fertilizers increase the cellulase activity with all variants, while the catalytic activity is higher with the combined fertilizing with urea and ammonium nitrate, as well as with the control samples. The studied microbiological and enzyme indicators can serve as sensitive biological and biochemical indicators with fertilized soils.
- Balezentiene, L. and Klimas, 2009. Effect of organic and mineral fertilizers and land management on soil enzyme activities. Agronomy Research, 7 (Special issue I): 191?197.
- Bandick, A.K. and Dick, R.P. 1999. Field management effect on soil enzyme activities. Soil Biol Biochem, 31:1471?1479.
- Bastida, F., Kandeler, E., Moreno, J.L., Ros, M., Garc?a, C. and Hern?ndez, T. 2008. Application of fresh and composted organic wastes modifies structure, size and activity of soil microbial community under semiarid climate. Appl Soil Ecol, 40: 318?329.
- Bogdanov, S., Noustorova, M. and Malcheva, 2015. After-effect of fertilization on the microflora of brown forest soils (Distric-Eutric Cambisols) in the region of Western Rhodopes. Ecology and future, 1-2: 23-30 (In Bulg.).
- Dick, R.P., Rasmussen, P.E. and Kerle, E.A. 1988. Influence of long-term residue management on soil enzyme activity in relation to soil chemical properties of a wheat-fallow system, Biol. Fertil. Soils, 6: 159-164.
- Dick, R.P. 1992. A review: long-term effects of agricultural systems on soil biochemical and microbial parameters, Agric. Ecosyst. Environ., 40: 25-36.
- Dilly O., Blume,-P. and Munch, J.C. 2003. Soil microbial activities in Luvisols and Anthrosols during 9 years of region-typical tillage and fertilisation practices in northern Germany. Biogeochemistry, 65: 319-339.
- Garc?a-Gil, J.C., Plaza, C., Soler-Rovira, P. and Polo, A. 2000. Long-term effects of municipal solid waste compost application on soil enzyme activities and microbial biomass. Soil Biol Biochem, 32: 1907?1913.
- Geisseler, D., and Scow, K. 2014. Long-term effects of mineral fertilizers on soil microorganisms ? A review. Soil Biology and Biochemistry,75: 54?63.
- Crecchio, C., Curci, M., Pizzigallo, M.D.R., Ricciuti, P. and Ruggiero, P. 2004. Effect of municipal solid waste compost amendments on soil enzyme activities and bacterial genetic diversity. Soil Biol Biochem, 36: 1595?1605.
- Iovieno, Р., Morra, L., Leone, A., Pagano, L. and Alfani, 2009. Effect of organic and mineral fertilizers on soil respiration and enzyme activities of two Mediterranean horticultural soils. Biol Fertil Soils, 45: 555?561.
- Khaziev, F. 1976. Enzymatic activity of soils, ed. Nauka, Moscow, 180 p.
- Kandeler, E., Stemmer, M. and Klimanek, E.M. 1999. Response of soil microbial biomass, urease and xylanase within particle size fractions to long-term soil management. Soil Biol. Biochem., 31: 261-273
- Kosolapova, A., Yamaltdinova, V., Mitrofanovv, E., Fomin, and Teterlev, I. 2016. Biological activity of soil depending on fertilizer systems. Bulgarian Journal of Agricultural Science, 22(6): 921?926.
- Li, J., Zhao, B., L.I, X., Jiang, R. and Bing, H.S. 2008. Effects of Long-Term Combined Application of Organic and Mineral Fertilizers on Microbial Biomass, Soil Enzyme Activities and Soil Fertility. Agric. Sc. in China, 7: 336?343.
- Malcheva, B. 2014a. Influence of heavy metal pollution on soil microflora of the area of Kardzhali municipality. Scientific works collection XXIIIth International conference ?Management and quality?2014? for young scientist, 17-19 October 2014, pp. 44-55.
- Malcheva, B. 2014b. Enzymatic activity of heavy metals polluted soil from the area of Kardzhali municipality. Scientific works collection XXIIIth International conference ?Management and quality?2014? for young scientist, 17-19 October 2014, pp. 56-64.
- Marcote, I., Hern?ndez, T., Garc?a, C. and Polo, A. 2001. Influence of one or two successive application of organic fertilizers on the enzyme activity of a soil under barley cultivation. Bioresour Technol, 79: 147?154.
- Monokrousos, N., Papatheodorou, E.M., Diamantopoulos, J.D. and Stamou, G.P. 2006. Soil quality variables in organically and conventionally cultivated field sites. Soil Biol. and Biochem., 38: 1282?1289.
- Nannipieri, P., Kandeler, E. and Ruggiero, P. 2000. Enzymes activities as indicators of soil microbial functional diversity. In Dick, R. (ed.): Enzymes in the environment: activity, ecology and applications. CSIC, Granada, Spain, pp. 13.
- Nayak, D.R., Jagadeesh, B. and Adhya, T.K. 2007. Long-term application of compost influences microbial biomass and enzyme activities in a tropical Aeric Endoaquept planted to rice under flooded condition. Soil Biol Biochem, 39: 1897?1906.
- Okore, C., Mbanefo, O., Onyekwere, B., Ugenyi, A., Ozurumba, A., Nwaehiri, U. and Akueshi, Ch. 2014. Effects of NPK Fertilizer on Soil Enzymes and Micro Biota. GRF Davos Planet@Risk, Vol 2, No 4: Special Issue on One Health (Part II/II), pp: 249-253.
- Olander, L.P. and Vitousek, P.M. 2000. Regulation of soil phosphatase and chitinase activity by N and P availability. Biogeochemistry, 72: 87-121.
- Pascual, J.A., Garc?a, and Hernandez, T. 1999. Lasting microbiological and biochemical effects on the addition of municipal solid waste to an arid soil. Biol Fertil Soils, 30:1?6.
- Perucci, 1992. Enzyme activity and microbial biomass in a field soil amended with municipal refuse. Biol Fertil Soils, 14: 54?60.
- Ros, M., Hernandez, M.T., Garc?a, C. Soil microbial activity after restoration of a semiarid soil by organic amendments. Soil Biol Biochem, 35: 463?469.
- Xiao, Y., Huang, Z.G., Wu, H.T., L?, X.G. 2015. Soil microorganism characteristics and soil nutrients of different wetlands in Sanjinag Plain, Northeast China. Huan Jing Ke Xue, 36(5): 1842-8 (In Chinese).
[Bojka Malcheva, Pavlina Naskova, Dragomir Plamenov and Yordan Iliev. (2018); STUDY ON IMPACT OF MINERAL FERTILIZERS ON BIOGENITY AND ENZYMATIC ACTIVITY OF SOILS WITH COMMON WHEAT. Int. J. of Adv. Res. 6 (12). 137-144] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
Technical University - Varna
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/8124 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/8124
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.