THE ROLE OF CHLORINATED PARAFFIN WITH EPOXY RESIN FABRIC AS ANTIBIOTIC PLASTIC.
- Teacher, Al-furat Al awsat Technique University Technical, Institute- Samawa.
- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
In this paper , the chlorinated paraffin was added to epoxy resin fabric with different weight percentage ratios (1%,3%,5%,7%,10%, 15% ) . All samples were molded in traditional mold ,and they were milled as a powder in the same ratios, and then added to suitable culture food media for two types of bacteria Escherichia Coli and Staphylococcus aurous. An antibiotic of chlorinated paraffin in epoxy fabric was determined as a function of it\'s concentrations. We found that the number of colonies of Escherichia Coli decrease with increasing percentage ratio of chlorinated paraffin. Also, the number of colonies of Staphylococcus aurous decrease with increasing percentage ratio of chlorinated paraffin .
- B. Zhong , J. v. C. wei, (2007) .\" Mechanical properties of sisal fiber reinforced urea formaldehyde resin composites\" Guilin university of Technology ,China,? .
- B. Cho ,J. W. Hwang, (1993).? \" Effects Of Morphology On Toughening Of tetrafunctional epoxy resins With poly (ether imide \"? polymers, Vol.34,Number23,P4832-4836,Korea? .
- Sridhar B. S ,Raji George (2014) .Synthesis of silicon Carbide Based Composite material for Industrial applications. International journal of research in advent technology,Vol.2,No.9
- Eva Kun ,KalmanMarossy(2013).Evalution methods of antimicrobial avtivity of plastics. Material Science? Forum .Vol. 729 ?pp (430-435)
- SilvieBernatov? et al.? \"Following the Mechanisms of Bacteriostatic versus???????? Bactericidal Action Using Raman Spectroscopy\" .j. of molecules. pp.(13188-13199) . Institute of Scientific Instruments of the Academy of Science of the Czech republic.
- Ulrika E. Friden,(2010).- Doctoral thesis, \"Source, emissions and Occurrence of Chlorinated Paraffin in Stockholm\" Stockholm University ,Sweden
- F. Fernandez ,J. P.Arrebola, (2007). \" Bisphenol-A and Chlorinated derivatives in adipose tissue of women \"Granada University ,Reproductive Toxicology 24 P( 259-264) ,Spain?? .
- Elizabeth R. Barnhart and Donald G. Patterson, (1987). \" Chlorinated Derivatives of Dibenzo-p-dioxin and Related Compounds for Use as Reference Compounds in method Development? and Environmental Toxicology\"Anal. Chem.,59,P(2248-2252) ,USA .
- CathrineRamberg, (2012). - Master thesis \"? Molecular characterization of Norwegian clinical isolates of Escherichia coli hyperproducing the chromosomal AmpC β-lactamase; a regional spread of an IS911-mediated blaAmpC-hyperexpressing ST131 clone\"? Institute of Medical Biology University of Troms?.
- Cristina Paiva de Sousa1, (2006)\" Escherichia coli as a specialized bacterial pathogen\" ISSN,V6 ,? P(1519-5228) m?? university of sao carols brazil.
- OddurVilhelmsson , (2000). Ph.D. ,thesis , \"Specific Solute Effects and Osmoadaptation in Staphylococcus Aureus\" , P15, The Pennsylvania State University .
- G. Harris1,2 , S.J. Fosterm, (2002). \" An introduction to StaphylococcusAureus, and techniques for identifying and quantifyings it\'s adhesions in relation to? adhesion to biomaterials.\" University of Sheffield ,UK.
[Attallah Bani Hmood. (2019); THE ROLE OF CHLORINATED PARAFFIN WITH EPOXY RESIN FABRIC AS ANTIBIOTIC PLASTIC. Int. J. of Adv. Res. (1). 215-219] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
Al-furat Al awsat Technique University Technical, Institute- Samawa.
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/8315 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/8315
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.