- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
Health is not only determined by biological factor but also by both cultural and social environment. So the social determinants are very important factor of health. The social determinants of health are the conditions in which people are ?born, grow, live, work, age,? and which shape their health status.The main objective of this study wasto know the affecting factors and social determinant factors of health seeking behaviour in the study area and to know the people?s perception regarding health and disease. The researcher used such as interview schedule (face to face interview technique using semi structure questions), case study. In this study the researcher has used the survey method for selection of the respondent. The finding reveals that folk tradition and culture mostly close to the health seeking behaviour of the people. Cultural influence was major factor of health among the people. Culture shapes the people what to do, where to go etc. regarding the illness treatment. Therefore, in the process of health seeking behaviour the people influence from the factor of geography, availability, education, income, poverty, gender disparity, social support and network, we feelings, interaction, taking of decision, social ties, share of information, emotion, togetherness of activity and integration of this whole activity etc.
- Grady D. Study of breast biopsies finds surgery used too extensively. February 18, 2011. Available online:?http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/19/health/19cancer.html(Accessed: 1 Feb 2014).
- Laufer MR, Goldstein DP. The breast: examination and lesions. In: Emans SJ, Laufer MR, Goldstein DP. eds. Pediatric & Adolescent Gynecology. 5th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2005:729-59.
- Smith BL. Fibroadenomas. In: Harris JR, Hellman S, Henderson IC, et al. eds. Breast diseases. 2nd ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott, 1991; 34-7.
- Dixon JM, Dobie V, Lamb J, et al.Assessment of the acceptability of conservative management of fibroadenoma of the breast.?Br J Surg?1996; 83:264-5
- Park CA, David LR, Breast asymmetry: presentation of a giant fibroadenoma.Breast J?2006; 12:451-61
- Anderson BO, Masetti R, Silverstein MJ.Oncoplastic approaches to partial mastectomy: an overview of volume-displacement techniques.?Lancet Oncol?2005; 6:145-57
- Cochrane RA, Valasiadou P, Wilson AR, et al.Cosmesis and satisfaction after breast-conserving surgery correlates with the percentage of breast volume excised.?Br J Surg?2003; 90:1505-9
- Kompatscher P.Endoscopic capsulotomy of capsular contracture after breast augmentation: a very challenging therapeutic approach.?PlastReconstrSurg?1992; 90:1125-6
- Dowden RV, Anain S.Endoscopic implant evaluation and capsulotomy.?PlastReconstrSurg?1993; 91:283-7
- Colon GA, D?AmoreTF.Mammoscopy: the endoscopic intracapsular evaluation of mammary prostheses.PlastReconstrSurg?1993; 91:382-3
- Eaves FF, 3rd, Bostwick J, 3rd, Nahai F, et al.Endoscopic techniques in aesthetic breast surgery. Augmentation, mastectomy, biopsy, capsulotomy, capsulorrhaphy, reduction, mastopexy, and reconstructive techniques.?ClinPlastSurg?1995; 22:683-95
- Kitamura K, Hashizume M, Sugimachi K, et al.Early experience of endoscopic extirpation of benign breast tumors via an extra-mammary incision.?Am J Surg?1998; 176:235-8
- Kitamura K, Inoue H, Ishida M, et al.Endoscopic extirpation of benign breast tumors using an extramammary approach.?Am J Surg?2001; 181:211-4
- Lee EK, Kook SH, Park YL, et al.Endoscopy-assisted breast-conserving surgery for early breast cancer.World J Surg?2006; 30:957-64
- Liu H, Huang CK, Yu PC, et al.Retromammary approach for endoscopic resection of benign breast lesions.World J Surg?2009; 33:2572-8
- Cheng PJ, Vu LT, Cass DL, et al.Endoscopic specimen pouch technique for removal of giant fibroadenomas of the breast.J PediatrSurg?2012; 47:803-7
- Shrotria S.Techniques for improving the cosmetic outcome of breast conservation surgery.?Eur J SurgOncol?2001;27:109-12.
[Hassan A. Saad, Ahmed M. El Teliti and Abdelwahab S. Almoregy and Ibrahim A. Heggy. (2019); MINIMAL INVASIVE RADIOFREQUENCY ABLATION GUIDED BY ULTRASOUND VERSUS SURGICAL EXCISION IN TREATMENT OF BREAST FIBROADENOMAS. Int. J. of Adv. Res. 7 (3). 110-114] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/8607 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/8607
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.