- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
Domain of Internet of Things \"IoT\" aims the human by the smart resolutions via Machine-to-Machine \"M2M\" connection in whole of world, efficiently. This was hard for ignoring internet of things domain importance field by novel applications deployment like the smartphone in current age. Most important layer in \"IoT\" architecture of internet of things isthe layer of network, due to the different systems (gateway, perform of cloud computing, switching, hub and so on), different technologies of connection (WiFi , Bluetooth, Long-Term Evolution (LTE), and so on) united in the layer. Layers of network must transfer information to / from the various applications /objects, via gateways / interfaces between the networks which are heterogeneous, also utilizing different technologies of connection, protocols. The current study highlighted the state-of-the-art of \"IoT\" technologies used in the \"IoT\" architectures and the variations between them in addition to their applications in life.
- Sankaran, Sriram, and Ramalingam Sridhar, 2015; \"Modeling and analysis of routing in IoT networks.\"?Computing and Network Communications (CoCoNet), 2015 International Conference on. IEEE.
- Tseng, Chinyang Henry, 2016; \"Multipath Load Balancing Routing for Internet of Things.\"?Journal of Sensors.
- Sain, Mangal, Young Jin Kang, and Hoon Jae Lee, 2017; \"Survey on security in Internet of Things: State of the art and challenges.\" In?Advanced Communication Technology (ICACT), 19th International Conference on, pp. 699-704. IEEE.
- Egan, David, 2005; \"The emergence of ZigBee in building automation and industrial controls.\"?Computing and Control Engineering,?vol 16, no. 2, pp.14-19.
- Suri, Niranjan, Mauro Tortonesi, James Michaelis, Peter Budulas, Giacomo Benincasa, Stephen Russell, Cesare Stefanelli, and Robert Winkler, 2016 ; \"Analyzing the applicability of internet of things to the battlefield environment.\" In?Military Communications and Information Systems (ICMCIS), International Conference on, pp. 1-8.
- Mikhaylov, Konstantin, Juha Petaejaejaervi, and Tuomo Haenninen, 2016; \"Analysis of capacity and scalability of the LoRa low power wide area network technology.\" In?European Wireless; 22th European Wireless Conference; Proceedings of, pp. 1-6, 2016.
- Ahmadi, Hossein, Goli Arji, Leila Shahmoradi, Reza Safdari, Mehrbakhsh Nilashi, and Mojtaba Alizadeh, 2018 ; \"The application of internet of things in healthcare: a systematic literature review and classification.\"?Universal Access in the Information Society?pp. 1-33.
- Tauchmann, David, and Axel Sikora, 2015; \"Experiences and measurements with bluetooth low energy (ble) enabled and smartphone controlled embedded applications.\"?International Journal of Electronics and Electrical Engineering?vol. 3, pp. 292-296.
- Heydon, Robin,?2013; ?Bluetooth low energy: the developer\'s handbook.? Vol. 1. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
- Dobkin, Daniel M., and Bernard Aboussouan, 2009; \"Low power Wi-Fi?(IEEE802. 11) for IPsmart objects.\"?GainSpan Corporation.
- Song, Shuang, and Biju Issac, 2014; \"Analysis of Wifi and Wimax and Wireless Network Coexistence.\"?arXiv preprint arXiv:1412.0721.
- Yadav, Rajesh, and S. Srinivasan, 2013; \"Evolution of Wimax Technology, Security Issues and Available Solutions.\"?International Journal of Computer Applications?66, no. 2.
- Jimaa, Shihab, Kok Keong Chai, Yue Chen, and Yasir Alfadhl, 2011; \"LTE-A an overview and future research areas.\" In?Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking and Communications (WiMob), IEEE 7th International Conference on, pp. 395-399.
- James Temperton, 2015; ?TV white space will connect the internet of things,??Wired,?http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2015-02/13/white-space-spectrum.
- Pang, Zhibo, Junzhe Tian, and Qiang Chen, 2014; \"Intelligent packaging and intelligent medicine box for medication management towards the Internet-of-Things.\"?Advanced Communication Technology (ICACT), 16th International Conference on.
- Kushalnagar, Nandakishore, Gabriel Montenegro, and Christian Schumacher, 2007;?\"IPv6 over low-power wireless personal area networks (6LoWPANs): overview, assumptions, problem statement, and goals.\" RFC 4919.
- Wang, Kevin I-K., Waleed H. Abdulla, and Zoran Salcic, 2009; \"Ambient intelligence platform using multi-agent system and mobile ubiquitous hardware.\"?Pervasive and Mobile Computing,?vol. 5, no. 5, pp.558-573.
- Whitmore, Andrew, Anurag Agarwal, and Li Da Xu, 2015; \"The Internet of Things?A survey of topics and trends.\"?Information Systems Frontiers,?vol.17, no. 2, pp.261-274.
- Burkard, Simon, 2012; \"Near field communication in smartphones.\"?Dep. of Telecommunication Systems, Service-centric Networking, Berlin Institute of Technology, Germany.
- Ejaz, Waleed, Alagan Anpalagan, Muhammad Ali Imran, Minho Jo, Muhammad Naeem, Saad Bin Qaisar, and Wei Wang, 2016; \"Internet of Things (IoT) in 5G wireless communications.\"?IEEE Access?4, pp. 10310-10314.
- Imadali, Sofiane, Athanasia Karanasiou, Alexandru Petrescu, Ioannis Sifniadis, V?ronique V?que, and Pantelis Angelidis, 2012; \"eHealth service support in IPv6 vehicular networks.\" In?Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking and Communications (WiMob), IEEE 8th International Conference on, pp. 579-585.
- Nizami, Yasin, and Emiliano Garcia-Palacios, 2014; \"Internet of thing. A proposed secured network topology.\" pp. 274-279.
- Ziegler, S?bastien, Cedric Crettaz, Latif Ladid, Srdjan Krco, Boris Pokric, Antonio F. Skarmeta, Antonio Jara, Wolfgang Kastner, and Markus Jung, 2013; \"Iot6?moving to an ipv6-based future iot.\" In?The Future Internet Assembly, pp. 161-172.
- Lu, Chia-Wen, Shu-Cheng Li, and Quincy Wu, 2011; \"Interconnecting ZigBee and 6LoWPAN wireless sensor networks for smart grid applications.\" In?Sensing Technology (ICST), Fifth International Conference on, pp. 267-272.
- Bonetto, Riccardo, Nicola Bui, Vishwas Lakkundi, Alexis Olivereau, Alexandru Serbanati, and Michele Rossi, 2012; \"Secure communication for smart IoT objects: Protocol stacks, use cases and practical examples.\" In?World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks (WoWMoM), IEEE International Symposium on a, pp. 1-7.
- Laine, Markku, 2012; \"Restful web services for the internet of things.\"?Online] Saatavilla: Http://mediaTkkFi/webservices/personnel/markku_laine/restful_web_services-for ? the-internet-of-things.
- Ray, Partha Pratim, 2018; \"A survey on Internet of Things architectures.\"?Journal of King Saud University-Computer and Information Sciences?vol. 30, no. 3 pp. 291-319.
[Gesoon, J.K. Al - Abass. (2019); A REVIEW OF THE MOST IMPORTANT TECHNOLOGIES USED IN IOT ARCHITECTURE. Int. J. of Adv. Res. 7 (7). 68-75] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
Senior lecturer - Department of Computer- Al - Muthanna University
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/9326 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/9326
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.