WHAT GIVES A SYSTEM APPROACH TO PHYSICS.
- Scientific Research Center of Togliatti State University (Toglyatti, Russian Federation).
- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
It is shown that the emergence of problems in various areas of theoretical physics is systemic in nature and is associated with a violation of the dialectical principle of the opposite orientation of processes in different parts of isolated systems. The fundamental role of this principle is revealed in the system approach adopted as the standard of scientific research. It is shown that the simplification of the study by splitting the object of study into homogeneous parts is inevitably associated with the loss of system-forming bonds and properties that ensure their functioning as a system. Parameters reflecting such properties and characterizing the intensity of the nonequilibrium state are proposed. Using the example of a number of sections of science, it is shown how the consideration of internal relations gives the system under investigation of new properties and radically changes the results of the study.
- Uyomov AI. Systems approach and general theory of systems.- M .: Thought, 1978. (In Russian).
- Feynman R. Character of Physical Laws.? M.: Physical Encyclopedia, 1984. (In Russian).
- Etkin V.Principle of non-equilibrium processes counterdirectivity. //Reports by independent authors, 37(2016), 86 ? 92). (In Russian).
- Prigogine I. Time, structure and fluctuations (Nobel lecture in chemistry in 1977) // Uspekhi Fiz. Nauk. 131 (1980). 185?207. (In Russian).
- Etkin VA. System analysis and modern problems of natural science. // System research and management of open systems. - Haifa, Israel, 3 (2007) .20-26. (In Russian).
- Poincare A. About science. - M .: \"Science\", 1983.(In Russian).
- Etkin VA. Thermodynamics of non-equilibrium processes of energy transfer and transformation. Saratov: SSU Publ. House, 1991. (In Russian).
- Etkin V. Thermokinetics (Synthesis of Heat Engineering Theoretical Grounds).- Haifa, 2010.
- Etkin V. Energodynamics (Thermodynamic Fundamentals of Synergetics).- Y., 2011.
- Etkin VA. Synthesis of the fundamentals of engineering disciplines (energodymamic approach to the integration of knowledge).? Saarbr?cken: Lamb. Acad. Publ., 2011. (In Russian).
- De Broglie L. Introduction to Wave Mechanics. //Ann. De Phys, 10(1925).22-24.
- Etkin VA. Mechanics as a Consequence of Energodynamics. // The Papers of independent Authors.43(2018). 1-18.
- Etkin VA. Generalized Law of Gravitation. // World Scientific News, 74 (2017) 272-279).
- Landau LD, Lifshits EM. Theoretical Physics, V.1-I0. M., Science, 1976. (In Russian).
- Etkin VA. Energodynamic Substantiation of the Principle Least Action. // World Scientific News, 92(2) (2018) 340-350.
- Bazarov IP. Thermodynamics. Ed. 4th M., \"High School\", 1991.
- Gibbs J. Century Thermodynamic work.(Trans. from English). M.: Gostekhizdat, 1950.
- Kedrov, BM. The Gibbs Paradox. M .: Science, 1969 (In Russian).
- Etkin VA. Paralogism of thermodynamics. Saarbr?cken: Ac. Publ., 2015. (In Russian).
- De Groot SR., Mazur R. Non-Equilibrium thermodynamics. - M.: Mir, 1964. (In Russian).
- Etkin VA.Uniqueness of driving forces of irreversible processes. //Russian Journal of Physical Chemistry, 63(6).1989. 918-919 (translated from Zhurnal Fizicheskoi Khimii, 63(6).1989. 1660-1662).
- Etkin VA. Synthesis and new applications of theories of energy transfer and transformation: Diss. ... d-ra tech. sciences. M., 1998. (In Russian).
- Maxwell JK. Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism. M V.1,2. M.:Science, 1989.
- Etkin VA. Correction of electrodynamics from the standpoint of energy dynamics. // Reports of independent authors. 34 (2015). 193-208. (In Russian).
- Etkin VA. Modified Coulomb law. // World Scientific News, 87 (2017) 163-174.
- Etkin VA.Thermodynamic Derivation of Maxwell?s Electrodynamic Equations. //Global Journal of Physics, 3(1).2015.8-13.
- Etkin VA. On the sense of vector magnetic potential. // Bulletin of the Haifa House of Scientists, 34(2014).7-13.(In Russian).
- Etkin VA. Correction of Electrodynamics in the Question of the Magnetic Field Work . //Journal of Applied Physics, 9(5), 2017. 71-75. DOI: 10.9790/4861-0905037175.
- Etkin VА. Paralogism of the electromagnetic theory of light. // Collection of papers. Conf., Israel, Arad, 2015).
- Etkin VA.To the non-electromagnetic theory of light. // World Scientific News, 80 (2017) 143-157.
- Etkin VA. On the potential and driving force of radiant heat transfer. // Bulletin of the Haifa House of Scientists, 20 (2010) .2-6. (In Russian).
- Etkin VA. Basic of the gravitational light theory. // World Scientific News, 81(2) (2017) 184-197 2392-2192
- Etkin V. Rethinking Plank?s radiation law.// Global Journal of Physics, 5(2).2017. 547-553.
- Etkin VA. Rethinking Quantum Mechanics. //Journal of Applied Physics, 10(2018).1-8.DOI: 10.9790/4861.
- Etkin VA. Return physics to the classical path of development. // Problems of Science, 3 (39), 2019. 5-15.(In Russian).
- Einstein, A. Works on the theory of relativity. M.: Amfora, 2008. ISBN 978-5-367-00842-5.
- Etkin VA. Independence of mass from speed. //World Scientific News, 72(2017). 150-158.
- Etkin VA. Energodynamic theory of gravitation. // Aeronautics and Aerospace Open Access Journal, 2019;3(1):40‒44. DOI: 10.15406/aaoaj.2019.03.00079
- Etkin VA. Alternative of the Theory of Relativity. //Global Journal of Science Frontier Research: A Physics and Space Science, 18(3). 2018. 7-15.
- Etkin VA. To the non-equilibrium thermodynamics of biological systems. //Biophysics, 40(3)1995. 661-669. (translated from Biofizika, 40(3)1995. 668-676)
- Etkin VA. Free energy of biological systems. // Biophysics, 48 (4).2003.740-746.(In Russian).
- Etkin VA. To energodynamic theory of evolution and involution. // Danish Scientific Journal (DSJ),21(1).2019. 45-50. (In Russian).
- Etkin VA. System analysis of thermal death and the expanding universe. // Bulletin of the Haifa House of Scientists, 25 (2011) .2-11.(In Russian).
- Etkin V.Gravitational repulsive forces and evolution of universe.?// Journal?of Applied Physics, 8(6), 2016. 43-49 (DOI: 10.9790/4861-08040XXXXX).
- Etkin VA. Return physics to the classical path of development. // Problems of Science, 3 (39), 2019. 5-15. (In Russian).
- Etkin VA. Nontrivial corollaries of the systems approach in physics. // System research and management of open systems. 2 (2006) .39-44.(In Russian).
[Sc.Techn And V.A. Etkin. (2019); WHAT GIVES A SYSTEM APPROACH TO PHYSICS. Int. J. of Adv. Res. 7 (8). 12-21] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
Research Center, Toglyatti State University (Toglyatti, R. F.)
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/9467 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/9467
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.