A REVIEW OF JAPANS CLOTHING BRAND UNIQLO ENTERING IN INDIA AND ITS STRATEGIES IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ARVIND
- Student of Masters of Fashion Technology, National Institute of Fashion Technology
- Assistant Professor and CIC, Department of Fashion Design, National Institute of Fashion Technology
- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
The study investigate into the fast fashion industry worldwide, specifically on Uniqlo and Arvind Lifestyle (Arvind Mills),with respect to efficient supply chain management, value creation, low costs promotions and positioning strategy, supported by comparison with Uniqlo well-known brand. The overall analysis of B2C apparel online retailing in India, statistics shows an enormous space for online retailing fashion industry to explore but a far way to catch up with the leading enterprises in the world in terms of e-commerce scale. The next main part demonstrate a case of Indian online retailer - Arvind Lifestyle, analyzing its key to success in aspects of proper product positioning, brand positioning, business mode, marketing strategy, products and services, user experience, logistics and team management. In addition, details of Joint Venture with Arvind to be launched in India and relevant suggestions for further prosperity.
- Wei Zhenxiang and Zhou Lijie, ?Case Study of Retailing Fast Fashion
- Cheng, T. C. E., & Choi, T.-M. (Eds.). (2010). Innovative quick response programs in logistics and supply chain management. Heidelberg, New York:
- Brand, J., & Assouly, O. (Eds.). (2013).A fashion odyssey: progress in fashion and sustainability. Arnhem: ArtEZ Press [u.a.].
[Fatima Zehra and Bharat Jain (2020); A REVIEW OF JAPANS CLOTHING BRAND UNIQLO ENTERING IN INDIA AND ITS STRATEGIES IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ARVIND Int. J. of Adv. Res. 8 (1). 353-359] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
Student of Master of fashion technology
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/10301 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/10301
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.