- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
This research study aims to check students’ level of satisfaction after the Industrial Exposure Training in Star Hotels across India. The study findings are expected to have an effect on their professional growth and understanding of the hotel industry. In conjunction with this intent, a research was carried out on the students pursuing Hotel Management in Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Chennai. A valid and a verified questionnaire were administered to65 students. Various factors were included as part of the evaluation criteria. The results derived are finally presented graphically. The findings drawn explicitly state the Industrial Exposure system in Hotels have an effect on the students; it supports the numerous subsidiary variables that still have a reputation on the industrial viewpoint of the students.
- Thirulogachander& J. Eugene, 2014, Role of Ministry of Tourism in Hospitality Education, Proceedings of the National Seminar on ?Opportunities and Challenges in Hospitality Education in India, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, 22nd- 23rd February 2014, pp. 75-78
- Eugene, 2015, Hospitality Education: A Quest for Quality, Proceedings of the National Conference on ?Quality Enrichment ? A Pinnacle for Higher Educational Institutions, on 21st February 2015 at Asan Memorial College of Arts & Science, Chennai, 21stFrbruary 2015, pp. 14-17
- J, 2018, Placid Puducherry: The Panoramic Paradise, Unpublished Thesis, Dr. M. G. R. Educational and Research Institute (Deemed to be University), Chennai, p. 10
- Rajwinder Kaur &Dalvinder Singh G, 2017, ?Training and Development ? An effective instrument for performance enhancement, International Journal of Advanced research, Vol. 5, No. 12, pp. 642-652, Article DOI:10.21474/IJAR01/6003
- Dale S Beach, 1965, Managing People at Work, 1st, New York: The Macmillan
- Sruthisree&Eugene. J, 2019, ?Masquerading Moments: Excavating the Exponents of Industrial Training Exposure?, International Journal of Interdisciplinary Research and Innovations, Vol. 7, No. 2, April ? June 2019, pp. 341-349
- Seyitoğlu, F., &Yirik, S, 2015, ?Internship satisfaction of students of hospitality and impact of internship on the professional development and industrial perception, Asia Pacific Journal of Tourism Research,?20(sup1), pp. 1414-1429.
[Rahul Krishnan and Eugene. J. (2020); EXPERIENTIALS IN HOTELS: AN EPISODE EXPOSING THE EXPRESSIONS UNEXPLORED Int. J. of Adv. Res. 8 (Apr). 62-66] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
B. Sc, Final Year (H & H A), Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition, Chennai.
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/10937 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/10937
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.