- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
Novel Coronavirus has engulfed the world in its demonic hands. The death rate has its rapid growth since the outbreak of this infectious disease in late December 2019 in Wuhan, China. The outbreak of this contagious pandemic was declared a Public Health Emergency of International Concern on January 30, 2020 by WHO. The quick multiplication of this deadly virus has left the world into a complete isolation demographically and the people terrorized. The increasing confirmed deaths and infected cases are of utmost concern at present. Despite so many measures being taken by the countries of the world to protect their beings, they are finding it difficult to bring it to a standstill, rather it is intensifying tremendously. No medicine has been recommended yet by WHO to cure COVID-19. WHO considers the test of this pandemic the greatest test since the United Nation has formed. Undoubtedly, the world is in its tight grip and freeing from its clutches seemed perilous and complex. The health of the populace has now become the targeted area of concern worldwide. The concerned paper deals with the atrocious impact of SARS (nCoV-19) on the health globally, incubation period, lack of awareness, and its defensive measures. Besides this, it will also deal with the role of citizens to fight against this perilous disease.
- ?Coronavirus Update (live)- Worldometer?. wordometers.info
- ?Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by the center for System Science and Engineering (CSSE) at John?? Hopkins University (JHU)?. ArcGIS. John Hopkins CSSE. Retrived 4 April 2020.
- ?Q & A on COVID-19?. European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control. Retrieved 23 March 2020.
- ?New coronavirus stable for hours on surfaces?. National Institute of Health. 17 March 2020. Archieved from original on 23 March 2020. Retrieved 23 March 2020.
- ?Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation Report - 73?(PDF). World Health Organization. 2 April 2020. Retrieved 3 April 2020.
- Coronavirus disease 2019(COVID-19) situation report-69. March 29,2020. https:// who.int/docs/default-source/coronavirus/situation-reports/20200329-sitrep-69-covid-19.pdf?sfvrsn=8d6620fa_4(accessed March 30,2020)
- Norwegian Refugee Council.10 things you should know about coronavirus and refugees.2020.http://www.nrc.no/news/2020/march/10-things-you-should-know-about-coronavirus-and-refugees/ (accessed March 26, 2020)
- Wong Y K, Yang J et al. ?Caution and clarity required in the use of chloroquine for COVID-19?. Lancet Rheumatol, April 2020.
- Ahmed F, Ahmed N, Pissarides C, Stiglitz J. ?Why inequality could spread COVID-19? Lancet Public Health, April 2020.
- Fang L, Karakiulaskis G, Roth M. ?Are patients with hypertension and diabetes mellitus at increased risk for COVID-19 infection?? Lancet Respir Med, March 2020.
[Rai K and Kumar Y (2020); CATASTROPHE HITS THE GLOBE: SARS (NCOV-19), A SILENT EXECUTIONER Int. J. of Adv. Res. 8 (4). 77-79] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
DIT University, Dehradun
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/10747 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/10747
Share this article
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.