PROPOSAL AND SUGGESTIONS FOR KICK STARTING ECONOMIC ACTIVITY POST COVID 19 & CREATING BALANCED DEVELOPMENT AND EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES ACROSS THE NATION& AVOIDINGLARGE SCALE MIGRATION OF LABOUR IN INDIA - A RESEARCH PAPER LINKING INFRASTRUCTURE& BALANCED ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- Founder & Director: The Engineers Forum and Persona Skill Development Institute.
- Cite This Article as
- Corresponding Author
THIS PAPER FOCUSSES ON how we should quickly utilise the highways and other infrastructure created for the economic growth of the nation post covid 19, and get a proper return on THE investment already DONE In these AREAS.IT ALSO EXAMINES WHETHER BEYOND A POINT, Does creation of an extensive HIGHWAY / infrastructure network drive the economy AND IF it createS LONG TERM EMPLOYMENT, or are there better ways of doing the same.
Items that are discussed more specifically are as under:
1. Leveraging current /existing developmentin the form of infrastructureto kick start further growth on an all India basis.
2. Promoting decongestion of cities from a health perspective& reduce migration across India.
3. Creating location based tax benefits to spur development and create new demand.to overcome the economic slowdown ,by using the already well done highway infrastructure
4. Creation of a modified tax administration system based on PIN Codes and tracking infrastructure growth and returns through PIN codes.
The paper takes the liberty of proposing multiple but closely related issues as listed above that should be possibly considered by the Government for further improvement and mainly swift improvement of our country.
[Dinesh Bandiwadekar (2021); PROPOSAL AND SUGGESTIONS FOR KICK STARTING ECONOMIC ACTIVITY POST COVID 19 & CREATING BALANCED DEVELOPMENT AND EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES ACROSS THE NATION& AVOIDINGLARGE SCALE MIGRATION OF LABOUR IN INDIA - A RESEARCH PAPER LINKING INFRASTRUCTURE& BALANCED ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT Int. J. of Adv. Res. 9 (Mar). 719-726] (ISSN 2320-5407). www.journalijar.com
Article DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/12636
DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/12636
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.